Fantastic Queries for Your Phantasms

Ghost

I would like to clarify that this thread in and of itself is not a personal request for narration assistance, but it seems as though there is a consistent desire for specific questions to use as references to initiate discussions and encourage tulpa development and autonomy. There are other threads already available, of course, but this thread is an attempt to encourage provocative discussions and provide a potential resource for those seeking additional ideas for stimulating conversations with their tulpas.

So, to begin:

What is your favorite game?

Or if you are interested in something more complex:

At what point does a mental thought turn into a physical action?

Please consider contributing more questions!

I would like to clarify that this thread in and of itself is not a personal request for narration assistance, but it seems as though there is a consistent desire for specific questions to use as references to initiate discussions and encourage tulpa development and autonomy.

A bit dry of an introduction, but sure, I'll bite. Phantasmoriphic!

What is your favorite game?

Fintan: Spore is fun. I just started playing it yesterday, although judging from my host's memories, it seems like a fun game. I like the fact that it's sci-fi-themed, and the fact that you can create your own creature that exists outside the mind-scape and interact with it and whatnot.

Lily: DINO RUN!!! Although I can't actually play games yet. Let alone type. XD Fintan types for me.

Fintan: Oh yea, I kind of realized that this question could refer to games in general, and not just computer/video games. So I guess this could apply to a lot of things.

At what point does a mental thought turn into a physical action?

I have to want it really badly. That, or, it's something like an itch where you don't necessarily try to scratch it, but you end up scratching it anyway, out of habit or instinct, but it still begins the echo of a thought that says, "Oh that itches really badly," and then it happens automatically.

And here is a question for all of you:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Myself: Fintan, male, humanoid dragon. Howdydoo! (:

Host: Alcotriss, female.

Lily: Young lady, nature-loving with good fashion sense.

Joey: Cool dude. No-face meets V with white gloves, his former uniform.

Hecubin: Old man in brown garb. Orange eyes. Personification of fire.

Iain (tulpa) and I brainstormed this inquiry:

• What sounds and tones affect you most?

Kelly (tulpa) and I pose this question:

• What religion/philosophy most closely jibes with your own?

And here is a question for all of you:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

F-