G1nger & Crystal's P.R.

Ginger Ninja11

Progress Log - 17/12/13 13:26

Hi! My Name's G1nger, and this is our Progress Report Blogy-thing. I Suppose a little bit of a backstory is needed, seeing as we arnt exactly at the start.

I've been forcing Crystal for about 2 months now. It started when I was browsing a 4chan thread about a rouge /mlp/ tulpa. Intriuged, I did some proper research, and wound up here. And I must say, you're all keeping the place nice and clean. No Dust. I like that.

Anyway, I begun forcing a couple of days later. At that time, my Girlfriend had gone on holiday, and it was the summer break, so I could rack up an amazing 2+hrs a day Active forcing, Easy....

Then came the start of the college year. We'd progressed to a point of Head-Pressures, inconsistent emotional responses, and the vauge word or two. By the time I was one week in, I'd dropped to barely 15 mins a day, which soon became zero for a week.

Now though, I'm back on track. Not as many hours as I'd like a week, but still something. Here's what we can do and have done so far;

Emotional responses

Head Pressures

Inconsistent vocal responses

Inconsistent Lucid Dreaming Interaction.

I guess I'll be updating this periodically; maybe 2-3 times a week, or unless something big happens. If you have any questions, queries, tips or tricks, feel free to put them in.

~G1ngy

-Creative one-liner here-

-Comment about a user here-

-tulpa Progress report here-

-symbol here-

-more text-

-Quote #2-

Progress Report - 19/12/13 10:55

So, Not much has happened recently. It's my birthday tomorrow. I think Crystal is excited for me.

-symbol here-

-more text-

-Quote #2-

Progress Report - 20/12/13 10:20

Its my birthday today. Haven't had chance in the last week or so to do any active forcing. I noticed that I tend to get a heavy head pressure when Crystal 'wakes up', nut throughout the rest of the day she tends to be quiet.

-symbol here-

-more text-

-Quote #2-