ITT: We draw our wonderlands

Mongoose

That's rather interesting Pleeb, my wonderland is encompassed by large snow capped mountains aswell, but I've never ventured past them.

Also, what program did you use to draw that?

I never ventured past them either until the other day, and I really had no idea what to expect. Maybe someday I can see what's beyond the rest of those mountains (the castle/desert/pillars are only behind one section of the mountains).

I used this to create the map: http://pyromancers.com/

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never ventured past them either until the other day, and I really had no idea what to expect. Maybe someday I can see what's beyond the rest of those mountains (the castle/desert/pillars are only behind one section of the mountains).

I used this to create the map: http://pyromancers.com/

Sweet thanks, that looks fun for D&D.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

*picture*

That looks like dusk, right above the cloud layer, through a foggy window.

It's a vague representation of my closed-eyed vision in daylight.

I might try out a sketch of my wonderland's general design, possibly several including the silent hill section, our fighting arena, Clair's residence, and the other things that come into rotation.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Yeah. I launch Tulpaforcer v2 from Steam, so I have the overlay to take screenshots with.

Yeah. I launch Tulpaforcer v2 from Steam, so I have the overlay to take screenshots with.

Tulpaforcer v2? Is this a s troll?

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

• 3 weeks later...

Zl5ih.png

Shitty webcam image. I had a little spurt of productivity last night and sketched this in about ten minutes. It gives the general idea of the layout of the wonderland. Mountains containing creatures in the back, Markus's residence is up on the bold-outlined mountain with a teleporter down by the path for transport. Clair's residence is the big building in the drawing, and the other path that goes to the center used to lead both through the silent hill part of wonderland and up to Clair's residence when it was in the center of wonderland. The rotation of the wonderland is in effect so that Silent Hill is on the far side of the center bulge when I drew this, with the forest to the right. To the left and behind the house is our combat arena. Behind the view of the sketch is the bay and vast ocean. I'll see if I can't get a better image up some time.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

http://imgur.com/OvEhi

From left to right-

My pagoda, (all of this was randomly generated by Flora, I made none of this myself) which I go to force in. Inside is a disc lift thing that goes up and down by magic.

Then we have the Holland island which was made before the pagoda and after the lighthouse. It has a windmill and uneven land with tulips growing on it. (no viking king treasure)

Then we have the lighthouse, at the top is Flora's bed and some other stuff. There used to be a bigger island connected to the lighthouse, but Flore flooded the place because it was destroyed by -see my progress report for details-.

This wonderland isn't complete yet, we might still add shit to it later. It was originally about 4x bigger but it was destroyed and flooded over. The water is actually quite shallow and clear, and the sun is an orange.

frt

That's a damn sexy finger, TOG. Oh, the piece of paper? Yeah, I guess that's okay. Your drawing of perspectives looks funny.

That's a damn blue webcam, Avalanche. Oh, the piece of paper? Yeah, I guess that's okay. I'd hate to live in a land as flat as that.