• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's creepy.

_________

It's somewhat like this: http://i.imgur.com/C5tTb6f.jpg

When I started, the place was like Araragi's room. http://i.imgur.com/Wzuq6h8.jpg

But then she changed a lot the place.

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.

• 4 weeks later...

Here you are (click for larger version):

600x500http://i.imgur.com/01TzN.jpg[/img]

The cabin is where we used to stay; surrounding the cabin is a single tree, followed by these huge rolling hills/grasslands; there are some trails going into the surrounding forest, but I didn't feel like plotting them.

Forest is really big, and sometimes there are monsters and stuff... Mountains are pretty high and snowcapped.

The area beyond the mountains with the castle, we kinda discovered it, it was just this huge desert/mountain thing, with these pillars all over. Chess kinda started building the castle, and I helped finish building it.

P.S.

The castle is actually to the left of the cabin, not the right, I think.

my wonderland is similar but no castle and its a traditional japanese house.

my wonderland is similar but no castle and its a traditional japanese house.

there's also a river and rice patty we make sake with.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll play.

We really can't draw wonderland in any meaningful way, since it is just an infinite blue plane with doors leading to various subworlds hovering above it.

Here, though, is a drawing of a place Rei took me to the first time we went on a date inside a dream-it's a cafe/gourmet popcorn shop with the rather whimsical name The Lennox Kernel.

(Rei: A lot of places we have gone had puns in their names, for some reason. I blame him. ♥)

030315094826.thumb.jpg.13200fc159e1dc740803ee356c6e2c85.jpg

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...