ITT: We draw our wonderlands

Mongoose

You suck at MS paint as well by the looks of it.

Now unless you can only draw in straight lines and your perception of the world is equal to that of a rat, I suggest you draw next time.

frt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest applesauce99

700x490http://i.imgur.com/q3v78.jpg[/img]

Currently I have two wonderlands, the apartment and the beach cliff. This is obviously not the apartment. The small shack hastily drawn is the all-glass house/room with a bed that Miku can sleep in. The figure drawn next to it would be a stencil of me for height measurements and reference.

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to make a drawing of it anyway.

U can see six big icebergs (perspective is set like if u were standing on one of those) and three smaller ones inside the hexagonal shape made by those big ones.

And lots of iceberg chips. As u can see.

And those are huge. You can see the fog thing down there.

I just had to draw it, because that place really liked to change itself in my head.

There is no apartment of my tulpa (gonna write about her soon), because i don't know where it is, and how it looks like. But I simply know that she made a magical, flying fortress somewhere here.

mydrawing.thumb.jpg.ed8fc39f4e5e78d7f598cf7723a66412.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

guess who can't draw backgrounds

We based it off of your typical floating-chunks-of-rock-defying-gravity scenes in fantasy-based mmorpgs, with various elements of minecraft and terraria thrown in. If anything, Spencer and Kai have both taken a liking to the Sword Art Online anime, with worlds that look somewhat like this one.

Yeahhh, I can only dream of drawing proper landscapes ;;

Tumblr: Main,Tulpa Log,List of tulpae

Practising: visualisation (Kaigan), imposition (Spencer), forcing (Liana + Vincent)

How about descriptions? I'm working on the stupidly complicated drawing that involves maths and shit but I'm a good half way through describing it, opinions? Or will I make a new thread....

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

• 3 weeks later...

700x700http://i.imgur.com/G55dz.jpg[/img]

Well, I was gonna put this in the 'draw our tulpa' thread, but I already posted a picture there. This one's more about the scenery, anyway.

This is my room in the wonderland. It's the only room I won't let Cassie change, and it's based off of the maria doria from tomb raider 2. I usually first enter the wonderland seated on the couch to the left.

tumblr_meeq255wPa1r4q45ao1_1280.png

For now I'm just focussing on the one island. Once my Tulpa is more so developed we will fly around exploring further.

my tumblr where I also log my progress

700x700http://i.imgur.com/G55dz.jpg[/img]

Well, I was gonna put this in the 'draw our tulpa' thread, but I already posted a picture there. This one's more about the scenery, anyway.

This is my room in the wonderland. It's the only room I won't let Cassie change, and it's based off of the maria doria from tomb raider 2. I usually first enter the wonderland seated on the couch to the left.

Wow, that's awesome, that's really awesome! HOLY FUCK THAT'S ACTUALLY AWESOME.

tumblr_meeq255wPa1r4q45ao1_1280.png

For now I'm just focussing on the one island. Once my Tulpa is more so developed we will fly around exploring further.

Wow... THAT'S ALSO DAMN AWESOME. I actually feel ashamed of my wonderland drawing right now. I also love the shillouete, that's also awesome.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Conperani

Small portion since I really can't draw the entirety of my wonderland.

This is basically where I meditate with my tulpas in order to establish a sense of familiarity with them. I also "spawn" here when I visit my wonderland.

700x941http://i.imgur.com/90tCE.jpg[/img]