Is anyone here a priest?

LordV

Hello, LordV here.

I have a slight problem. You see, my tulpa, Tammy, decided that she wanted to convert to Catholocism (note that I am also Christian, I just happen to be part of a different denomination). This isn't a big problem in and of its self, except for one thing: being Catholic requires regular confessions to a priest. However, I'm not sure how most priests would react if I went and told him about all the sins a voice in my head has committed.

So my question is this: is anyone here an ordained priest, or can you tell me how to contact one who knows about tulpae and wouldn't immediately assume that they are some kind of demonic entities?

If any of you could help us, it would be much appreciated.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a cradle Catholic myself, and have been a part of the church all my life (21 years), so I can answer to the best of my ability. The easiest way to contact a priest is to find your local Catholic church and either find the priest there, or call the church office to set up an appointment. There should be no issue with the sins, especially since neither of you ever really did anything physically (obviously there would be an issue if it was a real-life crime and what-not), but priests cannot tell anyone else about what you confess, and they will not judge, because it takes courage to repent for sins and mean it. She shouldn't be worried in the least. The worst they'll do is have her recite a few prayers for penance.

Most priests won't think they're demonic entities, considering they're much more educated about what does and does not count as demonic beings than your average super Christian and are very educated (my priest has Masters degrees in history and latin, so something like this wouldn't faze him at all). One shouldn't judge what a person of the church knows based on your average super conservative Christian.

If you'd like any more information, or if Tammy wants to talk to me about anything related to Catholicism, don't hesitate to send me a PM. ^_^

System Name: The Z Squad

Original: Zoe, The Organizer

Headmate: Zach, The Protector

Headmate: Zero, The Confidence

Tulpa: Chael

Form: Fallen angel with rabbit features and horns

Tulpa: Celeste

Form: Android

uhh,, you could also just have her proxy/possess and have her speak directly to the priest of choice. No need to really bring up being a tulpa or "a voice in your head" as it would just be her speaking to the person.

Guest Anonymous

Not to be too intrusive, but what kind of sins would this particular tulpa could have done that was wrong? If you don't answer, it's okay, I'm just curious.

Well one I could think of, someone, would be lust.

Name removed by request -Vos

Start Date: November 5, 2012

Humanoid Construct: Claire [MIA]

Stage: Not practicing anymore.

Praise the Lord for the gift he has given me.

Oh, well... for one, she's lesbian, which has been weighing on her conscience for a while. Which, btw, would really not translate very well with proxy/possession.

And yea, Hound is right.

My tulpa

Oh, well... for one, she's lesbian, which has been weighing on her conscience for a while. Which, btw, would really not translate very well with proxy/possession.

And yea, Hound is right.

あなたのTULPAは地獄に行くよ。すみません。

ビアンだから、地獄に行く。。。

edit: "TULPA of you go to hell. I am sorry.

Because it is a lesbian, go to hell. . ."

Will the BBB please buy my guide. [advertising link scrubbed]

あなたのTULPAは地獄に行くよ。すみません。

ビアンだから、地獄に行く。。。

You have your right to your opinions, but do you really have to be that rude? There's a reason that the Church is losing members.

My tulpa

オピニオンじゃありません。私はLGBTがいいを思う。でもカトリック教会はゲイが嫌い。あなたのTULPAのセクシャリティは嘘じゃないよ。だから分からない。

edit: "It is not opinion. I think LGBT is good. But the Catholic Church hates gay. Sexuality of TULPA your not a lie. So I do not know."

Will the BBB please buy my guide. [advertising link scrubbed]