Metaphysical forum

Andrew

While what's done around here isn't exactly science, it does have a basis in established scientific concepts. Tulpas are well within reasonable bounds of psychology. The metaphysical relies entirely on faith.

Astral project on my face, brother!

Faith? If I was still running off of faith at this point I'd be worried for myself. The faith stops after you begin having experiences with odd things.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Well, okay, faith and personal experience. The point is they're outside the realm of the explainable. Nobody has satisfying explanations for how psychic powers and such are supposed to work, just claims that they do work.

Astral project on my face, brother!

Guest Anonymous

now we have nothing scientific here. At all. If you desire science - search somewhere else. Maybe where scientists gather and talk about science? I see very-very few people(4-5 out of 459) trying to improve situation.

Science isn't something that requires a scientific background or equipment. Science is a method for testing and understanding the world around us using a well defined system to logically gather evidence and support your claims. And I think the reason most people have been so vehement about using science is so we can actually have scientists research tulpae. You have to understand there's a ridiculous amount of bullshit surrounding the whole idea of tulpae that scientists want no part of. And if we ever want to get out of this pile of bullshit and get funding for experimentation, we have to distance ourselves from the bullshit as much as possible. Otherwise we'll be lost in obscurity like every other unofficially explained phenomena. And unless you want this site to turn into another place to discuss your energy aura, we have to put aside our differences and work together on getting taken seriously for once.