[split from] GAT Complaints General - What is legitimate behaviour on #tulpa.info?

Chupi

Indeed, it wasn't a fake and I reported SkyeWint's ridiculous (kicking and banning on-topic and legitimate talk) act to Rasznir. I hope something will be done as Skye is hurting the IRC community if he does something like that and he can't even admit that he was wrong when he jumped to assumptions. I think I gave Rasznir enough logs and proof to show that we were in fact, going there to talk about tulpas and Avalanche's problems were real.

So sorry, no. You are wrong, Skye and Chupi.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Ridiculous on-the-edge shitposting through loopholes and then whining like an entitled baby when a mod utilizes common sense to do something about it... How many fucking times? Laughing stocks reap what they sow. This is nothing but perpetual and purposeful harassment originating from the stance of your crusading anti-.info clique, and while shitposting is a magnificent fun, pretending someone else is at fault is just your way to extend the effect further. This is barely a "problem" that even needs to be addressed, the compatriots just need a change into full-body diapers that repel crocodile tears.

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

Except that Avalanche has legitimate problems which we wanted to discuss with the people of #tulpa.info, in case they wanted to join.

If you don't know who Avalanche is, he's an old forcer who quit tuppers after problems and then came back and really wanted to start it again this year. We've been constantly helping him with his problems and his questions as long as he's had them.

Some time ago, #.info mods didn't want to do anything against obvious roleplaying just in case it was legitimate and was hurting actual tuppers and hosts for their act. Now they are kicking and banning and huting the process of a legitimate host through their actions, despite trying to do anything but. But I guess that all changed now.

Please, point out to me where we "shitposted" or were off-topic or trolled. I see none of that, because it didn't exist. It's real. And Skye kicked and banned an on-topic chat on a channel that has a rule that everything has to be on-topic. It was tulpa-related, they were legitimate problems and answers. There is nothing wrong except people like Skye.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

We didn't bring this up, so we're not doing the whining. This is GAT complains, not mod complaints. If you think this is something that doesn't need addressing then don't tell that to us.

I don't think being 'anti-tulpa.info' is a complaint that can really be lodged against the GAT. But since you are eager to step in for Chupi, maybe you can explain the relevance?

I think there's another thing that should be brought to attention about this little episode, though.

[17:22:05] *** Averian was kicked by Yggdrasil (Banned)

Averian was banned for doing nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Except that Avalanche has legitimate problems which we wanted to discuss with the people of #tulpa.info, in case they wanted to join.

I have a hard time believing this. Even giving the benefit of the doubt, however...

Now they are kicking and banning and huting the process of a legitimate host through their actions, despite trying to do anything but. But I guess that all changed now.

I believe this even less. Avalanche and you two have a history of joining the .info channels and posting spam which isn't *technically* against the main rules, but very clearly intended to cause trouble. Avalanche often doesn't even have that subtlety. Even if you intended it to be legitimate, it was presented in such a way that it looked like trolling. Think "the boy who cried wolf". Or, in this case, "the man who cried legit".

He had joined with a line that would cause nothing but trouble. He was also unbanned shortly after you left, seeing as he did not do much of anything himself. Perhaps you didn't know that, but you do now.

I don't plan to post about this again. Send me a message on Rizon if you REALLY have to complain about it more.

If you, like me, think is is unfair for Pleeb to pay all the site costs alone, please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info

>Resig if you agree!

And why do you think that, Chupi?

By trolling the official IRC channels, you make the community as a whole -- and by extension, tulpamancers in general -- look bad. We would ban anyone who did what you guys did there. It makes it worse that you're GATs and in waffles' case, a GAT manager. You're in a position where we extended you some power over the community: the power to dictate which guides will be in the spotlight. This gives you a certain amount of image of authority on the subject, and makes you more of a representative of the community than an ordinary user. As such, you should act the part.

You expect us to act professional when dealing with you. Act as you wish to be treated. Giraffe trolling is most certainly not professional, especially when you continue the act when confronted about it. Heck, you're still doing it by continuing to insist that your trolling was sincere.

We've been over this before, when we were considering whether and how to implement the GAT system.

Indeed, it wasn't a fake

We all know you were trolling, and anyone reading the log of it that I posted will reach the same conclusion. Some small portion may have been serious, but it was almost all troll.

going there to talk about tulpas

Circlejerking and joking about tulpas is not on topic, and does not belong in the channel for serious tulpa discussion.

Avalanche's problems were real.

Then maybe he shouldn't have come in with a giraffe nick talking about "girulpas".

Please, point out to me where we "shitposted" or were off-topic or trolled. I see none of that, because it didn't exist. It's real.

From the beginning. "giraffe friends", "girulpa", "feeling is tasting with the mind / tasting is feeling with the tongue", "I lose focus. I think about high up leaves and things." Need I continue? You know darn well when you're trolling. Claiming otherwise only makes you look like a fool.

He wasn't trolling with you, and he most certainly wasn't as bad as you. He did however join for the sole purpose of calling out the supposed "mod abuse" and participated in the irrational anti-mod crybaby fest.

As a side note, it looks like you all got off REALLY light. According to the ban list, you got 1-day bans for this. Given that it's a repeat offense, I'm quite surprised you didn't get a month.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)