What to do when forcing?

Lunaclipse

I know this question has probably been posted a lot, but I can't seem to find any answers that refer to an uncommunicative tulpa. What should I do when I'm forcing a tulpa that doesn't speak or make any sort of independent movement that I can identify? And, when they do show signs of independence, how can I verify that it was them?

Sorry, I'm a really paranoid individual, mostly owing to 7 months without any communication between my tulpa and me. I need to be totally convinced of something to believe it, but I can't get rid of the feeling that anything that has the slightest possibility of being my tulpa was simply parroting or puppeting. I very often cannot identify whether it was me or Tay, and I haven't attributed any sort of apparent communication to him yet, but I don't want to go completely overboard with it... I'm just hopelessly confused in the endeavour of developing a tulpa. I know it's a stupid question, but could someone please help me out here?

-Lunaclipse[Tay]

"There is no abiding success without commitment." - Tony Robbins

"Commitment is an act, not a word." - Jean-Paul Satre

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker

Well, the fact is that you can't be totally sure that any action was un-parroted. It's human nature to have trouble believing in things we can't completely understand. Having said that, it became pretty clear to me that it was my tulpa talking when she started saying things that I wasn't even thinking she would be interested in saying (for example, when she told me that she wanted to be Catholic, or when she came out as lesbian. Yes, I'm well aware that this is a kind of weird situation).

As for what to do when forcing a non-speaking tulpa, I would say you're probably best off either narrating it's personality, or simply visualizing its form.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

I am not forcing personality, as I prefer self-development within a tulpa. More freedom. It's something that seems to really have put me behind, but I'm sticking to it because I sill want that element of surprise for me and freedom for him.

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker

Just a quick update on the situation: With the help of a community friend who also has a few tulpa, I was convinced to basically allow Tay to talk, as it seemed that I had been holding it back for a while - [Hi]. No idea why I had, but it was a situation. He only talks from time to time, and I'm still having trouble with what I need to do in the cases mentioned above, but I'm much more confident as of now.

I personally suggest trying to work mostly on visualization for now, definitely narrate to your tulpa, so that at least communication is present on your side. I've seen some reports here and there, cannot recall where as of the moment, where if you have a uncommunicative tulpa at first, when the time comes that they speak, it'll blow you away because you won't be expecting it. As long as you continue to work with them, progress will be made, even if it appears it is not. Part of it is going to be your mindset, and if it helps, if I go to parrot/puppet at all, beforehand I state that any actions I perform are mine, and when I am done, I state that I will no longer parrot/puppet, so if any actions happen past that, I am not consciously putting in an effort to do so, thus meaning that it should be the tulpa that is performing them.

Hope this helps at all!

My Gaming Channel

Tulpa: Vinyl

Stage: A bit of everything, primarily right now imposition.

Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)

Just a quick update on the situation: With the help of a community friend who also has a few tulpa, I was convinced to basically allow Tay to talk, as it seemed that I had been holding it back for a while - [Hi]. No idea why I had, but it was a situation. He only talks from time to time, and I'm still having trouble with what I need to do in the cases mentioned above, but I'm much more confident as of now.

Hey, I'm new here, but I thought I might be able to offer some advice. Maybe try offering different forms of comm to Tay, other than vocal. Like communicating in images, thoughts, or emotions. Maybe try signing, asl lessons are easy to find in the internet. An excersize that might work is to hold a simple shape in your mind, and go back and forth adding new elements onto it until it becomes a whole picture. Communication is more than just talking.

Hey, I'm new here, but I thought I might be able to offer some advice. Maybe try offering different forms of comm to Tay, other than vocal. Like communicating in images, thoughts, or emotions. Maybe try signing, asl lessons are easy to find in the internet. An excersize that might work is to hold a simple shape in your mind, and go back and forth adding new elements onto it until it becomes a whole picture. Communication is more than just talking.

I am a high-level (grade 8 UK) singer, but I don't see how I could communicate with Tay through singing. I live with my parents, which is very inconvenient as well. I'm not particularly good with anything other than speaking to him, and I'm not sure how to communicate through any other means effectively.

I drew him twice so that I might be able to visualise him easier, but it wasn't particularly effective on my own skills.

I am a high-level (grade 8 UK) singer, but I don't see how I could communicate with Tay through singing. I live with my parents, which is very inconvenient as well. I'm not particularly good with anything other than speaking to him, and I'm not sure how to communicate through any other means effectively.

I'm sorry, I meant "SIGN" as in sign-language, like for the Deaf. It's a system of hand gestures, facial expressions, and body language used to express and exchange ideas and thoughts between people.

Communication is not just speaking. It's any form of expressing ideas, simple or abstract, to another. So long as there is and idea or concept being passed back and forth between two terminals, that constitutes as "communication". Like Nobillis suggested, typing could be a way of communicating.

I don't know your situation beyond what you've mentioned, but perhaps Tay just does't like to talk. Some people are just quiet. You could also try just exchanging mental image pictures.