Simply imagine what a vivid, detailed visualization would look like.

Ganymede

Question

Title says it all! The folks over at /r/tulpas thought it was great, so I thought I'd share here.

Hoooly shit what the fuck was I thinking? Ok this might work for you, but as I found out, not everyone's brain works the way mine does.

Edited by Ranger
Changed the title because the thread is not bad lol

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

disapproved sorry

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Yeah, this is getting unstickied, this is too overwhelming and complex for the average tulpamancer. This should only be done until the host has reached godhood.

Unstickied.

Sarcasm is not approved.

I don't even know if the OP is going to fix this up.

Maybe this could even be moved to general discussion or something more fitting...?

Sarcasm is not approved.

Others were clearly being sarcastic, or just completely bothered that someone actually posted something like this, or just realized OP was being genuine. Guess I'll just be the scapegoat then.

I don't even know if the OP is going to fix this up.

Maybe this could even be moved to general discussion or something more fitting...?

If someone wants to be acknowledged to affirm to themselves to "imagine for a moment" or whatever verbal cues to presumably initiate visualization and such, maybe they're forgetting some of the premises that would be implied if they took part of tulpa creation and interaction in the first place. If there can actually be a discussion with a shift, chances are, it might just spiral down into shitposting most likely. It would probably just be ignored since there may not be much to build up on for those particular sections.

If OP ever bothers to elaborate, more power to them, but until then, guess we won't really fiddle around with the shifting of the thread.

This isn't Reddit. You don't type what you want to say in the title and leave nothing for the actual post.

this

also take a look at: http://tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Don%27t_Visualize_Guide_to_Visualization

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

(edited)

Changed the title by taking out "(BAD THREAD) at the beginning. It's not a bad post and the title was hurting my feelings

Also shameless bump. You, yes you, read this guide!

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread