How'd YOU make your Tulpa?

CannibalisticBunny

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first joined this site, Dane's and Irish's were just about the only decent general guides out there. I read both of them, and started under a method based on what they had to say.

I think you could say that the method I ended up using was close to what is written in my guide today--I found out what worked for me. I learned about tulpas, and I thought about them until I felt that I understood what they "were" and how the process worked. After that, I figured out what I was most comfortable with, and what made the most sense to me. My guide today is based around this view that the method everyone should use should be unique to their own way of thinking and understanding.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest MegaBusta

I read a bunch of guides, but never followed a single one. I just did whatever I read that I felt like was the right way to do things.

Made stuff all the time in lucid dreams, one day ran into one of my little creations that showed up often and was helpful, chatted a bit then offered it imaginary friendhood of sorts. Seemed that was enough for me to tulpa-ize it in a few days.

Read a bunch of guides, and sorta mushed all the best parts together

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Like Kiahdaj, I kind of joined when Faqman and Irish's guides were the only ones out there (le epic oldfag XDDDD). I kind of hated Irish's. His whole guide felt very incomplete to me, and his ideas in parroting went against the entire community's so I mostly stuck to Faqman's, but no one really follows a guide full on. I think as of right now, Kiahdaj's guide is probably the one most similar to the method I used. I still think his and Faqman's are the best out there. Oh, and Fede's is pretty nice but it doesn't work for everyone.

Tulpas Luna, Vanille

Amany (my first tulpa -- well first one that was vocal AND visible)'s image just randomly popped up in my head when I was out rollerskating, and I said "hi" to him. To my surprise he responded and within minutes we were having a full blown conversation. We had tons in common too.

Terra was a childhood imaginary friend that I brought back, I don't remember how I 'made' her but I know she was somewhat based off Terra from Teen Titans.

Zaynab I just kind of made up one day and started talking to her. She went away after a few days, but came back after I became good friends with Amany and also added Shahran and Ravi to the family.

I met Ravi in a dream and then when I woke up, I was disappointed because ne was really cool and I kinda missed nem. After some days/weeks ne started appearing in my daydreams, and we started talking again.

Shahran I met at the library, his image had been popping up in my mind for a while but I didn't talk to him. So I did. At first Amany was mad because of all the attention I gave him, but (plot twist) he and Shahran are now married :o

I could go on for a while about my other tulpas, but... I have so many and it'd take too long -___-

~~Guide to Ravi's pronouns~~

Ne- used like He

Nem- used like Him/Her

Nir- used like His/Her (as in "His friend is fun")

Nirs- used like His/Hers (as in "It is hers")

Nemself- used like Himself/Herself