How'd YOU make your Tulpa?

CannibalisticBunny

How the F*** does hassan have that many tulpae???

Whatever... I began working on Jason realizing I am forever alone... he is becoming the talkative friend I wanted and I also made him for guidance/wisdom but.... you get the idea.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Artistic expression, dreams, self awareness, predisposition, suggestion, random chance, intellectual pursuits, and a desire for spiritual exploration all culminated in a hodgepodge of thought-forms for me. No convoluted methodology, slight of hand, or limiting beliefs influenced my journey. Simple, but effective.

I managed to just sit down and say that there was a chance I was crazy.

There was also a chance that I was not, and I decided to take the latter. I spoke aloud for a bit, dreamed, and just basically forced like a good little tulpamancer.

After that, there was a point where it was like I'd found a nice niche and I could just mess around without fear of regression- so I did.

Most of the work I'm doing is just narration and visualization. I decided that I wasn't going to finish personality as I already have a good idea of what I want that to be.

This was a guide I kept going back to for help with visualization, and I'm planning on using this for imposition.

I read just about every guide on the site when I first happened upon the community. One really stuck out to me. Kiahdaj's guide. I can't honestly say that I followed it, but that guide was honestly the foundation for all my beginning tulpa endeavors.

• 2 weeks later...

I started forcing 22/7/2013

The first guide I used was called tupperware party which was sent to me. I sat in cubbords and called out to my to-be tulpa untill I felt somthing. After that I started thinking of traits to then gave them to him in the form of eggs then I formed his body out of a wall of flesh. I started looking around on the internet and found stuff that made me kinda paranoid that he would turn against me uuuuhhhhhhhhh... and started stalking Tulpa.info for more guides and new ideas to work with.

★Nexus ♂

Form: Dark Toon Link

1 part active forcing to 2 parts passive forcing, add in a handful of movie cuddle time and a pinch of wonderland adventures. Stir until mixed.

But really, most of the process was more than just the initial start up. It's the follow through, it's spending time together, it's giving them their freedom and chances for them to grow as people. Chances to form opinions, make mistakes, laugh and grow and change. It's just living, really. The initial steps matter so little in the long run. The only guides that were around back in the early times were FAQ's and Irish's and a mix of theirs is what I went with, along with my own methods. Then it was just a matter of spending time together, which is really what it's all about in the end.

I based Burnishe off of an imaginary friend named Emma, but I separated her from that identity almost immediately so she could have her own identity. I force every evening, and narrate like hell during the day.

{Really? You will talk to me for a minute, and then get distracted. Do you really call that narrating?} Okay, my ADHD makes it difficult to narrate for long periods of time, but I narrate whenever I can.

I find narration an extremely important part of developing vocalization, along with a little parroting. Burnishe was able to send me thoughts by the third day, and I parroted those thoughts into words. Its basically the same concept as helping a little child say a word they can't pronounce.

As far as guides go, I read almost all the guides, though LinkZelda's guide is by far the most helpful.

Chalin System

@Chalin#4599

I think I created my first tulpa on accident before it was even considered a 'thing', back in 2001. Had a thing going for about 3 years. I'm here now after wondering if it could answer some questions and the more I read on, the more I realize what I'd done (and quite frankly, why he's never gone away.) Pretty much just showed up on his own when I was out 'travelling'. Ended up having a conversation about crazy stuff we were both involved in, and it just escallated for 3 years.

My current tulpa was created four days ago using some of the techniques on here and some of my own ingenuity since working with the first accidental case. I can see how it's not that hard the second time around, though.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King