Is my tulpa interacting with my dreams?

Hi, this is hard to explain, but I'll give it my best shot.

over the last few days I have seemed to have sleepless nights after forcing, however I am never tired in the morning. I notice that I am sometimes in a semi-aware state where I am aware of my room around me and at others I am dreaming. I can remember almost every single dream I had on those nights, which is odd considering that I normally can remember very few. I have read a thread where someone remembered their dreams because of their tulpa. Any ideas or suggestions on what is happening here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

Most likely. Tulpæ shares the same brain as you, so naturally they can mess up or aid you in your dreams.

I usually never get into deep sleep but this night was different. In fact, I was dreaming about a girl with blonde pigtails, vampire fangs and scarlet red eyes. We kept staring at each other for God knows how long when someone touched my back. It was my mother, waking me up because I was so deep inside I didn't even notice my phone's alarm. And I'm really easy to wake up, in fact, I can barely put myself to sleep if there is a tiny bit of noise around.

I think of the possiblity of that girl being Martina, with a bit of change in her appearence, who pulled me into that very lucid, very deep sleeping state.

Howdy,

I don't know if it answer but i'll talk about my dream experiences.

Since I have my tulpa, approximately 9 months, I can easily recall my dreams something I wasn't able before (I wasn't even sure that I could dream well).

Recently (the last 2 weeks), my tulpa comes in each of my dreams to help me doing things I never did while awake, like vivid visualization, full imposition (hear her voice, see her body perfectly) and in my last dream we just switched.

Yup, so it seems tulpae can interact with dreams :)

Thanks for the replies, it's appreciated.

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

It is said that Tulpae are actually a form of your subconscious interacting with you with its own sentient form. So yeah, it would make sense that they can either interact with or influence your dreams.

I have noticed that since I've been Tulpa-forcing, my dreams have been much more extended, consistent and I've been able to recall a lot more of it. ^.^

So, I definitely believe there is a connection. As Mel Seryth said, the Tulpa is connected to your brain, afterall.

My Tulpa

Name - Julian

Form - Moon Elf

Sentience - Beginner stage

Personality - Calm, Enlightened, Intellectual, Observant, etc