A new lazy mans method of making a tulpa?

Maverickthecat

There also a possibility that since I'v made multiple tulpæ before,

Also, I don't think I'll be trying this if you're not 100% sure that you've made multiple tulpæ. I wouldn't want to waste my time.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, although I do believe that any servitor can eventually become a tulpa through enough interaction (I believe here this is called 'Fede's Method' and is also what happened to one of Glitch's servitors)

Telling a servitor to 'work on their sentients' however would most likely achieve nothing.

Oh well, good luck with your 200 tulpas or however many you have now :D

Tulpamancer since May 2013. Lurks a lot... :cool:

Great idea! I'll make 5 servitor a right now, tell them to make themselves sentient, oh and could you also parrot yourselves, maybe work on imposition? Kthxbai.

Oh god, he's so clumsy. How does he type so fast? Anyways, I'm glad we mastered switching so quickly. Hey, my turn! No, we agreed thDISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS Goddammit, Rainbow Dash and Applejack are at it again. I keep telling them to let us join!

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

Oh God what happened here.... People misunderstanding my post... With everyone in the works I got maybe 50 tulpa, full sentient tulpa are in the mid 40's.... I done screwed up and lost a accurate count...... And hey you got to remember the way my subcon. Works is it puts people I know and characters I like in a situation and based off there personalities try's to figure out what they'd do.... just for fun! So my mind basically runs personality building exercises just for fun.... Also quotting isn't working for me for some reason....

That's disappointing. I was hoping that you'd be able to keep count of how many tulpas you have.

Also, you should check this out so that people can read your fucking posts.

IDK about walking in to a shrinks office and saying: Hey doc. I got 45 some odd tulpa and some servitors working on there own sentients so I can have a sentient kingdomellipsis

This is a good idea.

My goal being 80-120 tulpa so I can see if it'll have a negative inpact on my thought processesellipsis

I don't see why it would. 80-120 seems like it'd be easy to manage for you, but I don't think I could do it.

ALICE not now honey go "play" with aloe and lotas or fluir or someone elseellipsis

That's rude. You should play with Alice instead of dismissing her.

Don't worry Ali just bribe them with 20 bits or soellipsis Oh sorry doc. That was just my mare friend Alice, what's her full name? Queen Alice the Mindreading Gypsyellipsis Hey Doc. Why is thatnurse getting that straight jacket?ellipsis NNNNNOOOO

I didn't realize that she was a mindreading gypsy. Does she also have the sentients?

But back on topic this is going to be in my book... The first chapter is going to be what a servitor REALLY is.... This might get its own chapter if I can get somebody to try it....

I would appreciate it if a few chapters gave some more information about programming sentients.