Sharing food and what you do after it?

halorser

When I share food with my tulpa, how do I go about doing so? And afterwards, how do I properly dispose of it?

I brewed some tea for us and drank mine, I have no idea what to do with her cup.

My Tulpa: Miyuki (Gidellom)

Not much progress, I'm in no rush though, we got all the time in the world.

"What??"

Okay, now I think I understand what you're saying.

Are you talking about "sharing food" as far as acting like the tulpa is physical, and making food/drink for them in the real world?

In that case, I'd say that doing so is pretty silly, as they are not physical beings. To "share" your food with your tulpa, you would either have them "using" your senses as you eat, or you would "send" the experience of the taste of it, to them. Or, they could possess you, and eat/drink it themselves.

On the other hand, there is always eating in the wonderland, where, funnily enough, things can seem the most realistic in this regard.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Thanks for the clearup, I guess I thought it about it the wrong way. (Probably around the lines of offering food/drink to a deity/god)

My Tulpa: Miyuki (Gidellom)

Not much progress, I'm in no rush though, we got all the time in the world.