The Kat's Lily

Cherry Blossom

Hello. I am new to the site and the word tulpa itself. Yet for years I have had two with in me. The first is Lily. She is 5'8, with long wavy black hair. She has brownish-red eyes. Lily is a curvy yet lean woman who is quite fierce.

Kat on the other hand is 5'6 with medium length warm brown hair. Her eye color is black and she wears these cute rounded rectangular glasses. Kat is slightly chubby but just slightly. She is curvy as well but more quiet and reserved.

My tulpas exist to help me from being overcome by everyday stresses and pressures. They work together as a filter to keep me as balanced as humanly possible. Yet they take it upon themselves to decide just how that is to be done. Lily is wild,crazy, and can become angry very easily. Yet she can have a sort of deep soft side towards me mixed with that anger; can't always say the same for others though. Lily is also known to take over my body in times that I can't handle. She aims to protect me from it all it seems but I have yet to understand why.

Kat is as I said earlier. She is quiet and reserved. She protects me in a different way than Lily. She protects me by calming me and keeping me rational when in a crazy situation. Kat can also take possession of my body in times when a normal person would blow a cap, but she doesn't very often. Even when she does it's hard to tell since her personality type is closer to mine I suppose while Lily's is far from.

P.S. I will try to post as much as possible from now on, but can't promise my posts will come in frequently due to a hectic schedule. ^_^

All things come with depth

Welcome to the forums, Cherry Blossom. Your tulpas are pretty interesting and it's nice to see how they help you out. I'm looking forward to future posts on here.

The past few days have been horrible, but I'm trying to look up to see the better in things. Lily on the other hand thinks that's bs, and that I should take the world for what I see it and let her take care of the rest. Kat is on my side. She thinks that in order for me to keep myself standing with all that's going on (family problems, School problems, health problems, Girlfriend problems, etc.) that I need to keep moving forward towards better things.

On another note I've been having trouble trying to create a wonderland for my girls. I've read so much advice that you all had to give and decided I would create new fantasy worlds for them. Ones in which they could be anything they wanted. Basically I am going to impose them into my stories. Some may be full of love, and dreams of distant places. While others may be filled with hatred and death. In these stories I create, my girls shall be my guardians; battling my sins and troubles and capturing the impossible.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't take it anymore! You foul beast which take over my beloveds heart. Every inch of my being keeps me from screaming in her face. What a cruel existence she posses to my beloved friend. Lydia how stupid must you be to make me stand in the back lines when you need my help the most? I'll never understand why you humans take such a beating from others. She deserves every ounce of pain ten fold for the treachery of her sins. Repent or burn Liz cause I'm not going to be pushed to the back lines for much longer.

To: Lydia