Just really think about it.

Magicman5443

Just think about the concept, like really dig into it. Think how bizarre the concept of Tulpae is. You create a second conscious within your own. Its like duplicating your self, but its not you. This consciousness can control you, you can go into its world, it can come into our world. Dont think of your wonderland as a place, think of it as another dimension. If your able to switch with your tulpa, you could call it changing dimensions, Your going into another world while your tulpa is in ours. Really, think about how weird and amazing that is. So many people doubt us, yet so little have these experiences. If you really dig into it, it just blows my mind.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello newcomer, welcome to tulpa.info. Enjoy your stay while it lasts.

And with your entrance here is some complementary feedback:

- Tulpas are not a second consciousness within your own.

- They can't control you

- Your wonderland is not another dimension

- You can not switch dimensions

- You should probably use less drugs

Enjoy your stay and tulpa and please be less gullible.

Moved from General Discussion to Meta.

This is not exactly psychological.

As a word of general advice be careful mentioning this kind of stuff in the general discussion boards or you run the risk of getting cooked out by other members who have a totally different outlook on the subject.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

- They can't control you

These are just theory's. what I believe. If a tulpa is not a second consciousness what is it? every definition on the web, and when ever it is defined that is what a tulpa is considered as.

I am guessing that Zero's problem with the "second consciousness" bit is either the "within your own" part (which would be incorrect), or he is trying to impose his beliefs as fact.

At any rate, as for what a tulpa is besides another consciousness, well, there are plenty of other theories--just as them being a consciousness is merely a theory.

Many believe that tulpas are merely hallucinations that appear to have sentience. Some believe that they really a form of dissociated split personalities. Plenty of different beliefs of the nature of tulpas have "evidence" that could theoretically back them.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

These are just theory's.

I'm pretty sure they belong to Zero, not "theory".

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

*sigh* Some people really enjoy being incredibly rude, don't they?

- They can't control you

Here's my Complimentary Feedback to your own:

"- Tulpas are not a second consciousness within your own."

~ They aren't? So you don't have two consciousness in your brain? Your lack of explanation makes you sound like a bitter stick in the mud. Please improve this method of "superior knowledge" over someone's errors. Someone once related the experiences of Tulpae to that of having Boot Camp running in a mac. You know, both Windows and Mac in one computer. Two entirely different programs but one is running n the background whilst the other is dominant.

I'm not a Tulpa expert, so clarification, instead of negative rejection is much appreciated. And productive. (Especially if you DO consider yourself The Tulpa Expert). If you're so certain someone's in the wrong, teach them! Don't try to put them down.

"- They can't control you"

~ I understood his reference to Possession. I could've sworn there was even a Guide section about that. Hmm... are you sure you shouldn't take your own advice about not being on drugs, mate?

"- Your wonderland is not another dimension"

~ I believe you were asked to "think of it as a Dimension." It's a shift of perspective.

I'd hate to imagine you reading poetry. Example: "The memories trickled from my mind, like water cupped in two hands.." You: OMFG U DUBM? F'SRS? -MEMORIY IS NOT WATER... OMG OFF THE DRUGS, MAYAN!!"

*giggle*

"Enjoy your stay and tulpa and please be less gullible. "

This hardly sounds genuine. How can he enjoy his stay when you're either rude or indecisive about whether or not he's on drugs or just gullible?

Geez, some people's bitterness truly amazes me...

Anyway, Magicman5443, I really appreciate the input. Shifting my paradigm with your concepts helps to stimulate my imagination to ensure my Tulpa can grow. You know, to keep things from stagnation or becoming too stale with tedious repetition.

Welcome to the forums! And please don't hesitate to express your sentiments, we're not all stiffs about the opinions/experiences of others. It's obvious you're new, you're excited and hyped! Keep that spirit up.. Tulpas are truly wonderful things! :D

My Tulpa

Name - Julian

Form - Moon Elf

Sentience - Beginner stage

Personality - Calm, Enlightened, Intellectual, Observant, etc