NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

No, she's not exactly shy about that stuff. I don't think she'd lie to me really, but then again it took her until she did that quiz to come out to me about her existing for years now in my subconscious. I'm still trying to get a grasp on how that whole part worked. I think I'd notice if she tried it, though. Like I said, she's not exactly shy about it.

I wanted to mention that Kass bears a vague resemblance to Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim which is weird to me since I've never seen the movie, read the comics, or played the game. Plus, she's been in my subconscious for 6 years according to her. That sounds about right as far as the dreams go. That's the earliest dream I remember with what I'm guessing has been her all along. It was like some out-of-place anime sci-fi war thing. I specifically remember waking up that morning and feeling extremely depressed because I thought I'd never see that girl again. It all kinda adds up to me now that she's told me about it.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To test Kass's ability to do what Espeon does when he wants me to type for him, I asked her why her presence gets stronger when I'm listening to dubstep and what it does to her emotionally.

Kass explains how dubstep and electronic music give her more energy:

K: It's because of the types of sounds that go into the music. It's a lot of raw energy being put together just right. More powerful songs like Hey Sexy Lady have a more profound effect on me. If you really stop and listen to it with your head instead of your ears you can feel what I mean. The tones and frequencies just light me up, especially when it all comes together in just that perfect way. Skrillex is my favorite because of that. Everything's just perfect. I like La Roux, too. The synthpop feel is almost as great as Skrillex.

My theory on this is that Kass picks up the sounds I hear and sort of absorbs it as she would mental energy during forcing. That's the way I see forcing at least. Her emotional responses get stronger when I have headphones on as opposed to just blasting the music through the speakers. Chiptune music also has a strong effect on her. We're listening to Girljoy right now and she really likes it.

My ramblings and that

So... what exactly did Kass mean when she said that she could "blow your mind"?

You know what she means.

Wink wink nudge nudge.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

And thus its confirmed that everyone with a tulpa whose gender the creator finds sexually attractive will always end up wanting to fuck. BAD. I could feel Kass' lust from here, just from reading the quiz.

NB you really need to elaborate on your method. 2 tulpa in four days is amazing.

Do you have much previous experience in lucid dreaming, astral projection, or hallucinogens?

And thus its confirmed that everyone with a tulpa whose gender the creator finds sexually attractive will always end up wanting to fuck. BAD. I could feel Kass' lust from here, just from reading the quiz.

You don't want to bang your tulpa?

So... what exactly did Kass mean when she said that she could "blow your mind"?

She was referring to how we had sex since it wasn't physical. I laughed when she said that. I think she knew she was making a double entendre there. We basically did it in a pseudo-snapshot-wonderland version of the bedroom room we were in.

I've said before I strongly believe part of her creation was of my old habit of falling in love easily, any narcissism I may have had, and apparently my sex drive. It gets a little overwhelming sometimes, but Espeon tries to work with her to suppress her urges to a tolerable level. We don't want to change who she is, but we can't just have her running around wanting sex all the time. That kind of behavior is probably what would make her fears come true about becoming a slave to her own emotions and losing her free will, if that makes any sense.

NB you really need to elaborate on your method. 2 tulpa in four days is amazing.

Do you have much previous experience in lucid dreaming, astral projection, or hallucinogens?

You're not the first one to comment on my methods. I'm half considering making a guide, but I don't think it'd be interesting enough. There's not even much to explaining it. Espeon's a week old today and Kass has kinda been there for a while, but all the recent activity, I think, gave her a way to kind of create herself. Mind you, neither of them are anywhere near complete.

Basically what I did for Espeon (I'll use him since I was actively trying to create him, unlike Kass) was just take a few hours, around 10 all together, to work on visualizing him and applying his personality and everything and from then on, I just treated him as though he was already there, fully imposed and everything. I treated him like he was already sentient and allowed him to grow on his own. I made sure never to parrot or puppet, and whenever I'd talk to him or ask him something, I'd pretty much empty my mind so I could listen or feel for a response. I was basically forcing constantly and it worked for me. I'm amazed at his progress myself in such a short amount of time. There are all kinds of little things I found that helped more than others through testing, like music helped a lot while, so far, deep meditative states haven't shown much progress. It's a very customized process unique to me.

The best way to summarize it is kinda like taking FAQ_man's guide, mixing it with a bit of Irish_'s guide, and throwing in Phi's "greeting stage" concept.

LD I've done only a few times, but I've never been able to on purpose yet and AP I've tried many times, but never to any avail. As for hallucinogens I've tried a few legal herbs like salvia, but never while forcing. I didn't even know about it last time I did salvia and even when I did it I only ever had minor effects like feeling gravity shift or having slightly distorted vision. I never had any real hallucinations with it. Drugs in general I can't really handle because I tend to stay logical and conscious through it all which is extremely bad for a trip. I am curious as to what a mixture like that would cause, though. I'm reluctant to try it since I don't want anything bad to happen to my tulpae. I have to be highly controlled as it is to keep the trip from going south, so I'd imagine me trying to force while high on salvia would be bad news bears.

I've decided to do more musical experiments with Kass. See what she likes and how different songs affect her. So far electronic, dubstep, drum and bass, synthpop, and certain dance pop songs are all good. I loved seeing her shuffle in my mind to LMFAO.

Seeing Kass and Espeon can best be described as seeing their presence. I know where they are and can tell what they're doing, but I can't really see them as though they were there.

My ramblings and that

I notice from time to time Kass playing an instrument in my head as if she were playing the music we're listening to. While I've had the idea for this instrument for her, I haven't actively been forcing anything for her besides the bikini.

The instrument is like a neon hologram consisting of turntables, a full keyboard, and various buttons, switches, dials, and sliders. It's like she conjured this up herself based of the one little concept I mentioned to her as something that would be cool for her to have. Something she could use to express her own musical creativity. I don't think it's something I could even begin to use if it were real. The whole experience makes me think of some Hatsune Miku music video, only Kass isn't singing. Most of the time.

My ramblings and that