NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

One might expect espeon to have his natural psychic powers in my wonderland. Save for what he already has, teleportation, levitation/flight, and telepathic communication, he does not. I don't know if this is true for everyone, but he can still communicate telepathically when in the wonderland while his presence is on a different plane as i like to see it.

Kass has a black hairband now. She and i tossed around the idea of having bikes on the island. We'll work on it

Kass and i are about to explore flagstaff. Espeon may tag along but hasn't decided yet.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Espeon did decide to join us. In the center of the island's jungle, there's some kind of floating orb of reddish light. The jungle, like the room in the hut, is a lot bigger on the inside than it could possibly be outside. None of us know what the orb is or does.

I just tried imposing kass onto a picture of my living room from my phone. I had her stand in the photo to see if it would help and so far i've been able to see a very very faint form in the picture. This form was also just as visible when i looked around the actual room to where kass was standing in a different location. I think we're getting closer.

My ramblings and that

Kass changed her clothes again. She's now wearing a blue tank top as opposed to the bikini.

I want to try and actively lucid dream about flagstaff and kass and espeon. See what happens. So far trying to dream about them has failed.

My ramblings and that

Can you describe the process you're using to enter this "dream-state" of yours in exact detail?

I've entered trance states, meditated and can lucid dream, but your state seems a bit different, it sounds a bit like derealization, but I haven't been able to achieve it yet myself.

Can you describe the process you're using to enter this "dream-state" of yours in exact detail?

I've entered trance states, meditated and can lucid dream, but your state seems a bit different, it sounds a bit like derealization, but I haven't been able to achieve it yet myself.

I'd imagine it's a different feel for everyone and i've found things work differently for me than most.

What i do is lay down, get comfortable, and play some relaxing music. For me, that's a kickass Skrillex playlist set on shuffle on full volume through around ear headphones which i will now explain why.

First off, around ear headphones are the shit. No matter what you prefer, it gives the best and deepest sound quality hands down. The music can be whatever relaxes you most be it a soundscape, jazz, metal, whatever. I can really lose myself with Skrillex so that's what i choose. It just works best for me.

As for actually gettig into the dream-state, i just relax and try to really take in the beat. I breathe slower as i get more relaxed to the point where i only take a small breath every few seconds or so. I visualize myself just becoming a part of the music. After a few minutes, the rest kinda does itself. I feel my body changing. It's a bit different each time but mainly it feels like i start floating away and kinda liquifying. Like my body feels more loose and in synch with the world around me. I'm still fully conscious at this point but it's like my state of awareness changes. When i open my eyes at this point it's like being high. Everything has a strange look to it. Things seem to bob and sway gently as if they were made of smoke and everything looks like i'm seeing it through reald 3d glasses. Time moves slower. Intrusive thoughts barely enter my mind. It's like being pysically detatched so i can be more mentally powerful.

I can move around like this without any problems like balance or whatever, but that starts to bring me out of it. I've learned that if i try forcing like this, the visualizations become much stronger. There's other things that can happen as well like kass did with the song visualization experience. I theorize that when i do this i'm basically shutting my body down to an extent and using more of my mind than normal. This also apparently makes my tulpae stronger and allows them to do things with my mind they normally couldn't.

Overall it's an amazing experience that i suggest everyone try at least once. If youhave trouble doing it, try visualizing what i described. Thats what i had to do the first few times until it just became kinda natural. I think this state has a lot of potential where forcing is cocerned and i've said before when in this state a few times i've actually seen kass as though she were fully imposed for a few seconds.

Speaking of seeing kass imposed, i really focused on doing that today and a few times i've seen her out of the corner of my eye. One of those times i saw her reflection in a window standing behind me where i felt her presence.

Espeon decided to come out of the wonderland for a while today. I don't think i have anything to worry about with him.

My ramblings and that

I'd imagine it's a different feel for everyone and i've found things work differently for me than most.

What i do is lay down, get comfortable, and play some relaxing music. For me, that's a kickass Skrillex playlist set on shuffle on full volume through around ear headphones which i will now explain why.

First off, around ear headphones are the shit. No matter what you prefer, it gives the best and deepest sound quality hands down. The music can be whatever relaxes you most be it a soundscape, jazz, metal, whatever. I can really lose myself with Skrillex so that's what i choose. It just works best for me.

As for actually gettig into the dream-state, i just relax and try to really take in the beat. I breathe slower as i get more relaxed to the point where i only take a small breath every few seconds or so. I visualize myself just becoming a part of the music. After a few minutes, the rest kinda does itself. I feel my body changing. It's a bit different each time but mainly it feels like i start floating away and kinda liquifying. Like my body feels more loose and in synch with the world around me. I'm still fully conscious at this point but it's like my state of awareness changes. When i open my eyes at this point it's like being high. Everything has a strange look to it. Things seem to bob and sway gently as if they were made of smoke and everything looks like i'm seeing it through reald 3d glasses. Time moves slower. Intrusive thoughts barely enter my mind. It's like being pysically detatched so i can be more mentally powerful.

I can move around like this without any problems like balance or whatever, but that starts to bring me out of it. I've learned that if i try forcing like this, the visualizations become much stronger. There's other things that can happen as well like kass did with the song visualization experience. I theorize that when i do this i'm basically shutting my body down to an extent and using more of my mind than normal. This also apparently makes my tulpae stronger and allows them to do things with my mind they normally couldn't.

Overall it's an amazing experience that i suggest everyone try at least once. If youhave trouble doing it, try visualizing what i described. Thats what i had to do the first few times until it just became kinda natural. I think this state has a lot of potential where forcing is cocerned and i've said before when in this state a few times i've actually seen kass as though she were fully imposed for a few seconds.

Speaking of seeing kass imposed, i really focused on doing that today and a few times i've seen her out of the corner of my eye. One of those times i saw her reflection in a window standing behind me where i felt her presence.

Espeon decided to come out of the wonderland for a while today. I don't think i have anything to worry about with him.

Interesting, so you're starting with your eyes open or closed?

Usually I cannot maintain a trance state with eyes open easily, but yours sounds different from a regular trance state.

Interesting, so you're starting with your eyes open or closed?

Usually I cannot maintain a trance state with eyes open easily, but yours sounds different from a regular trance state.

Eyes closed. After i feel all liquified is when i open my eyes, but i usually just keep them closed the whole time. So far, keeping them closed allows me to stay like that until i actively try to get out of it or i fall asleep. I think if i could find a way to not get quite that relaxed and stay awake, i could probably stay like that indefinitely. The longest i've stayed in that state was two hours before falling asleep and the longest i've been able to stay like that with my eyes open and not moving was around a half hour. I barely needed to blink either. Moving around with my eyes open i've lasted as long as ten minutes before returning to normal.

My ramblings and that

Eyes closed. After i feel all liquified is when i open my eyes, but i usually just keep them closed the whole time. So far, keeping them closed allows me to stay like that until i actively try to get out of it or i fall asleep. I think if i could find a way to not get quite that relaxed and stay awake, i could probably stay like that indefinitely. The longest i've stayed in that state was two hours before falling asleep and the longest i've been able to stay like that with my eyes open and not moving was around a half hour. I barely needed to blink either. Moving around with my eyes open i've lasted as long as ten minutes before returning to normal.

Did you fall asleep from fatigue, or you'd get sleepy even if you did this fully rested?

Did you fall asleep from fatigue, or you'd get sleepy even if you did this fully rested?

It was just from being in such a relaxed state. I tried it fully rested just to test that today. Also i just now tested something else i was curious about now that you've got me thinking about it and i confirmed my idea. It's a lot harder, but i am able to briefly enter this state while standing and with no music. I think with practice i could eventually do it whenever and for however long i wanted to

My ramblings and that

It was just from being in such a relaxed state. I tried it fully rested just to test that today. Also i just now tested something else i was curious about now that you've got me thinking about it and i confirmed my idea. It's a lot harder, but i am able to briefly enter this state while standing and with no music. I think with practice i could eventually do it whenever and for however long i wanted to

You should look into http://www.uw-anxietylab.com/uploads/7/6/0/4/7604142/ie_for_derealization.pdf and see if those experiments give you the same experience or if it's different.