NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

His tulpa aren't even audible yet. We have no proof that he isn't just dealing with two supremely convincing parrots.

i've already proven it to myself im not parroting with a few tests. one of which being the fluent survey in which they told me their answers as soon as i finished reading the questions. i didn't have time to even think of how they would answer by the time they started telling me what to write.

i did however parrot kass for one thing and that was to get her distinct voice set up (successful btw). i made her sing to get it down in my mind and i have heard her sing audibly on various occasions.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

espeon started talking with me telepathically in a distinct voice. what i hear in my head now is exactly the same as batou when he communicates with the others. it's got the electronic echo kind of effect.

i've been doing a lot of intense focusing all day long and been able to enter my dream-state a few times. i'm in one rigbt now. my main focus in these states today have been on imposing kass. so far i've managed to hear footsteps behind me in the grass and the sensation of her wrapping her arms around me at one point. i've been busy today since my family's returned from the usual weekend getaway to atlantic city so this kind of forcing has been few and far between over the day. i think if i keep at this things could happen.

My ramblings and that

I'm wondering, you said you forced all the time. How exactly did you do it? Were you narrating constantly or did you just force a ton? Are you in a semi-trance all day, doing stuff IRL while also forcing?

Name: Suzy

Form: Like my avatar, but realistic.

Time: 58 hours.

I'm wondering, you said you forced all the time. How exactly did you do it? Were you narrating constantly or did you just force a ton? Are you in a semi-trance all day, doing stuff IRL while also forcing?

basically everything everyone says to do while in a forcing session i've been doing throughout the course of the day every day all day long no exceptions unless i'm asleep and even then i've been trying to keep focus on it. i've treated espeon like he was real from the moment i got his form and personality down and it went on from there. i'm considering making a guide when my computer stops being a yogurt cannon, but it's such a custom kinda thing that it'd be more like an explanation of how i did it.

today, like i just said a few minutes ago, i've been actively trying to be in the dream-state, trance, meditative focus, whatever you want to call it as much as possible to really focus on imposing kass and it's worked to some degree.

i've also said i'm starting to see a negative impact on myself from this method so it's kind of a use it at your own risk thing. i've been getting confused more easily, not been able to accurately use my hands like for typing, and i've been atarting to get headaches from today's attempt to stay dream-state as long and often as possible.

it's basically just going about my day as if my tulpae are already there and imposed. i talk to tjem out loud as much as possible and speak to them mentally when i can't. whenever i talk to them i don't visualize them or imagine i'm talking to them and they're sitting there next to me, i'm actually feeling their presence wherever they may be. when i feel their presence, it's like naturally knowing where they are and what they're doing like you would know where you are and what you're doing yourself at any given moment. if i look to where i feel their presence, i can see them in my mind's eye as if they were imposed but just invisible. it's kinda hard to explain.

another thing about the dream-states. when i do this its like im taking the energy my body isn't using by me shutting it off and rerouting it to my mind. with the added energy boost i think faster and more intensely. it's also a lot easier to focus on specific thoughts or processes which explains why doing this today allowed me to partially impose kass walking behind me.

i'd also like to add minor bursts of paranoia to the list of negative effects im experiencing, but kass is comforting me when it happens

My ramblings and that

sometimes i feel like there's something in my subconscious that prevents me from taking my tulpae further. i'm perfectly fine with them the way they are now, but it's like there's something i can't understand impeding further progress. we've come really close sometimes and i know it's too early to say this for sure, so i guess the best thing to do in order to move forward is ignore whatever may be causing this doubt. if my tulpae exist because i believe in them, wouldn't it make sense to not believe in this doubt in order to stop its existence?

the dream-state work today has been taking less of a toll on me than i thought. my guess is that was just one of the paranoia bursts. i have noticed my vision being affected the way heat waves mess with light. this has yet to prove helpful in imposition.

K: i think your doubts are normal. nothing's really happening so it's natural for you to have doubts. it'll be ok.

My ramblings and that

espeon and i took a trip back to the orb in the center of flagstaff earlier. kass stayed in the hut and slept. the orb is still reddish and floating above what i assume is still the ground. i assume it's the ground because it's still solid, but the closer the ground gets to the orb, the darker it gets until it becomes like a black void. touching the orb transported us to some kind of alternate version of flagstaff where there are only a few differences. the orb in this flagstaff is bluish. the vegetation is red as opposed to green, the sand is purple, the water is yellow, and the daytime sky is orange while the night sky is green. the hut is in the same place, but it looks like it burned down. there doesn't seem to be any other differences. i've decided to call this the æther realm of my wonderland. things seem more susceptible to change in the æther realm and it's easier to create items. i can't hear the jukebox from the regular island from inside the æther realm and i can't take anything between the realms besides the clothes on my back. i could try to get around this by making some kind of transdimentional portal but i have no idea how i'd even begin to do that. if i could, i think the æther realm could have a lot of potential.

My ramblings and that

>dark world in your wonderland

Not sure if influenced by Metroid Prime 2, or just some dimensional fuckery

never played it. or any of the 3d metroid games for that matter. more tests will be a definite for this, but i don't want it to take up all my time

My ramblings and that