NesterBones

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

i mentioned a while ago the difference between simple and complex servitors and after recent research and experimentation ive come to the conclusion that a servitor would make the best pet eapecially if the theory that all servitors will eventually gain sentience unless stunted is true.

with that ive created two simple servitor dogs as pets. a boston terrier named brodie and a long haired jack russel terrier scottie mix named spooter. i fuckin love spoots. my hopes is that the above theory is true and they will eventially become tuppers.

also because im bored and feel like throwing a textwall at anyone who hapoens upon thia particular post, i am going to put together a quick mini guide on simple servitors aptly named:

Simple Servitors 101

Thanks for awesome servitors guide :D

If you are still active on forums i've got question

I understand more or less how to make simple servitors but if i want to create advanced servitor for something like switching, hud, memory bank are there any other steps i should follow other than spending more time and focus working on it?

- Thanks

Hellow ;3

Unfortunately, NesterBones hasn't been online since 2014. You can check for that sort of thing by taking a look at their profile. glitchthe3rd has an advanced servitor guide, so maybe that thread could help you out. If not, he's still around, so you could probably shoot him a question or two.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for awesome servitors guide :D

If you are still active on forums i've got question

I understand more or less how to make simple servitors but if i want to create advanced servitor for something like switching, hud, memory bank are there any other steps i should follow other than spending more time and focus working on it?

- Thanks

Hopefully you've figured out what you need to by now, but if not then here's my answer along with my "I'm back again" post.

Honestly, making the various iterations of Vox (whose original purpose was for functions like that) was a combination of forcing to get his forms and such down and regularly monitoring the things I needed him to do. I'd take my blood pressure and pulse at various times of the day and before, during, and after different activities while feeling it for myself to kind of imprint those bits of data onto Vox so he would be able to read my current status and tell me when I needed him to. Time was pretty easy because I've always had a nack for knowing what time it was at any given moment up to within 15 minutes on average. It took a lot of playing around with things to get him working accurately, but I have to say again he was never imposed so his first design as a HUD system was never realized before the newer models were made.

In short, You don't need to be able to perfectly tell what time it is or what your heart rate is on a dime to get your servitor to do what you want it to do. As long as you can get pretty accurate yourself, it'll be that much easier to program it into your servitor. Some of the other things Vox could do was give an approximation of my running speed, tell me where exactly I was feeling pain so I could treat it properly, and function as a compass.

Hope someone helped you out, even if it wasn't me.

And with that, here I am, everyone. One of the pioneers of switching and passive forcing techniques that everyone laughed at until they tried it for themselves, and probably the most modest/least egotistical person you'll ever know in the flesh. Well, in the font at least.

Joking aside... Hoo, baby. It's been a while, hasn't it? Two whole years at least. Damn. Quick updates, since I don't like to dwell on the past much.

All of my tulpas are gone except the Venom suit, though he rarely gets any exercise these days.

I'm beginning work on a new one named Kayleigh, who I see kind of as a projection of myself in a Skyrim-like world. She's also pretty much everything I'm not, so hopefully she'll help me be less of a social dipwad.

Someone should really fill me in on what's all been going on around here. It's a community just as much as it's a place to share knowledge and experiences.

I'll continue to give advice to the few who may want some from me and maybe even work on another guide on some lesser-spoken-of topics if it works out that way.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee