NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

I'm taking Kaylee's development a bit differently than my past approaches. Aside from her name, other points of minor deviance have occurred, such as her hair changing from wavy to straight, being shorter than originally planned, and taking on a modern look as opposed to the fantasy huntress-warrior she was originally going to be.

since I feel like this is going to be her prevailing form, and having had the luxury and luck of having her appear in a semi-lucid dream the other night, I feel I can give a solid description of her now.

Name: Kaylee

Form: Human

Age (appearance): between 18 and 21 years

Hair: Shoulder-length, straight, vermillion

Eyes: Emerald

Height: around 5' to 5'2"

Body: Slim

Cup size (because it'll come up sooner or later): C

Clothing: Pink and white striped tank top, jean short shorts, green flip-flops

Accent: American

Real-world Voice Equivalent: Kira Buckland

Key Personality Traits: Outgoing, Adventurous, Matter-of-fact Attitude, fun-loving, Speaks her mind with reckless abandon, Laid-back

In the dream, starting from where Kaylee came in, I was in a basement at someone's house. I don't think it was anyone I actually knew, but the unfamiliar basement felt comfortable enough. Kaylee just sort of popped into existence while I was looking around. She was naked and posing provocatively on the bed and a combination of elation, amazement, and just plain heat of the moment led to four times as much sex as a normal person would have in that situation. Afterwards, we sort of just appeared at this carnival/amusement park thing on a boardwalk. The rest played out pretty much like a normal date type day and then I woke up. Not a bad dream, if I do say so myself.

The process this time around is almost automatic, even after years of dormancy. I'm still going a passive forcing route with a daily active forcing sessions interspersed throughout. I'm also making it a point to force as I get ready to fall asleep at night to hopefully increase the chances of dreams with her in them.

At this point in time, dream appearances aside, Kaylee is able to talk and move on her own in the mind, though speech is sometimes garbled or choppy like a phone call with poor reception. Emotional responses seem to come naturally to her, further telling me that her leaps in progress are potentially due to my past experiences. She seems very capable of growing on her own in the case of further mental development and in regards to her form, personality, and voice she seems to be set already.

At times I wonder about imposing her so early on. She seems to be ready for it at this point, and I often find myself tossing ideas back and forth with her on how we can accomplish a feat I've never even done before. One idea is to take the astral projection method of "pulling yourself out of your physical body" as I've seen countless times in articles and videos on the subject. Another idea was to try the same technique while in full body possession once she can accomplish that. Other ideas include the traditional "just out of sight" method, the "pitch black room" method, and various mirror methods among a slew of others.

On a side note, we'll be learning Japanese at some point so that'll be fun.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it harder and harder not to see Kaylee as an anime character as time goes on. Not my intention really, but I'm not complaining either. Also her hair's gotten longer. To about the middle of her back. She's also taking a liking to the band Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Definitely one to check out if you're into J-Rock/J-Pop.

I want to have her take the survey and stylometric test, but she doesn't seem all too into the idea and I can't really blame her seing how much longer it's gotten since I've seen it last. Chances are she'll do the V2 like Kass and Espeon did back in the day since it's a bit shorter and she still isn't 100% fluent yet.

My ramblings and that

Kaylee's almost completely turned into CUL, a vocaloid character I don't even really know. Personally, I'm completely indifferent to the character's voice, but luckily Kaylee decided to keep the voice she has. Her outfit hasn't changed either, so there's that.

It's interesting how she makes these decisions without telling me, but she knows what she's doing and that I'm gonna love her no matter what.

My ramblings and that

• 1 month later...

I did not know that. Nor did I name the character. Or choose this form for her. Also, CUL doesn't exactly have much of a booty. Not that I'm complaining.

For the most part, we've been playing Pokémon Go a lot.

She's level 10, team Instinct, and her top six are a 453 Jolteon, a 426 Flareon, a 408 Dragonite, a 344 Tauros, a 328 Weepinbell, and a 302 Golbat. She's seen 45 and caught 43.

I'm level 17, team Mystic, and my top six are an 1149 Flareon, a 956 Jolteon, an 869 Blastoise, a 750 Fearow, a 714 Pinsir, and a 705 Tentacruel. I've seen 99 and caught 97.

I have more than one phone so when they finally implement trading and one-on-one player battles we can really have some fun with it.

My ramblings and that

Tbh I did not read all 36 pages of your story, but I was glad to hear about Espeon and I will probably catch up with the rest eventually because you and your story seem interesting. :) Sorry if I seem rude I am a new tulpa just learning to interact with people.

-Josh

Quite alright. It has been a pretty long road. A lot of good times and bad. Things have mellowed out a lot in the years I've been absent here.

Part of me wants to delete everything up to the point of my return, but a bigger part of me feels that it'd be a heartless decision. And in a way, I kind of feel like Kaylee may be some kind of reincarnation of Kass. She's a different person entirely, but I can somewhat feel a connection.

My ramblings and that