NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

reconstruction of the wonderland/subconscious realm is completed. much ore organized now but the master library is still missing. its there obviously but none of us can find it. a sort of memory warehouse is in place for short and medium term memory or as i like to call it conscious memory and current thoughts. now its down to me kass vox 4.0 and venom and krysta is still in a pocket dimension created by kass for her protection. ive decided to start a new tulpa and go about it in a slightly different way. keeping my passive forcing method but putting most of my energy and effort into imposition. everyone else is fine the way they are but this one i specifically want fully imposed. in a few minutes ill post my notes to put it on record

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name: marco

details: human. tall and lanky. spiked jet black hair. short goatee. dark shades. blind. wears clothes similar to the stranger from bunraku with a red and black motif. excellent martial artist. drug user. voice similar to james woods. interested in philosophy. vegetarian. heavy smoker marlboro reds

My ramblings and that

name: marco

details: human. tall and lanky. spiked jet black hair. short goatee. dark shades. blind. wears clothes similar to the stranger from bunraku with a red and black motif. excellent martial artist. drug user. voice similar to james woods. interested in philosophy. vegetarian. heavy smoker marlboro reds

So, Adam Jensen?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

did a quick lookup because i didnt know who that was. kinda the same face and hair. no enhancements or experimentations or anything. the best way i can describe his appearance is like a mix of him, the stranger from bunraku and the blind character from the manga aiki whose name escapes me at the moment. his martial arts skill with basically be every mechanical aspect of every martial arts technique i know either through experience or learned through deep explanations and video breakdowns like how fight science and human weapon did, making him a virtually perfect fighter. this is with the intention of having a good sparring partner both before and after imposition. no offense to kass and the others, but this will be a more real experience and quite frankly fighting isnt exactly their biggest interest. also toelaborate a bit, marco wont be completely blind. physically yes, but not on a psionic level. sensing presences and seeing in auras as ive started major work on myself. but thats for another forum.

My ramblings and that

i've been away for a while and now it's like an addiction. it's sad really. i realize not many people care for what i write anymore, but that's not the point anyway.

so here's a quick summary of what happened upstairs.

first things first, while i didn't really believe or want to believe that the æther realm was my subconscious, that is essentially the case. the wonderland for all intents and purposes is gone. the creatures running rampant in the æther realm were all just random thoughts and fears manifested in the form of bizzare creatures and movie monsters. they ended up breaking through the portal and destroying the vault built around it. all of the mannequins were killed/destroyed and the portal became like a black hole and sucked in the entire universe that was my wonderland. at that point, whenever i tried to enter the wonderland and even if i was just falling asleep or trying to enter a meditative state, i found myself in my subconscious world. it had normal colors for the sky and grass and whatever but the geography was all wrong. it was a completely new and as of yet endless world of fields and mountains and rivers and whatnot. at first, trying to make a map was impossible as the geography would change every time. eventually it became more consistent until it stayed solid. the creatures were still in the millions and they attacked and destroyed anything they could. including us. thats how we lost espeon. those things killed him. and the twins. i was just àbout to log on and post that kass had birthed them when this all happened. kass was able to save krysta because she was outside with me when it happened. i realize bringing cyrano and espeon back would be possible but they wouldnt be the same even if they were exact coppies with all the same memories and personalities and all that. it just wouldn't be the same. honestly i don't even remember how long its been but weve been fighting and killing the creatures for a while now and its at the point where we can finally rebuild and live without fear of getting mobbed. as long as there are more than zero creatures left, krysta will stay in kass's dimension thing she put her in. we now live in a 100 floor pagoda in the center of what resembles fo shang in the 30s surrounded by a great wall. kass has a power suit for fighting and stuff similar to a tron kind of jumpsuit and her hair is down to the floor now. she can switch at will between her human form and a pony form similar in appearance to vinyl scratch. vox 4 is now humanoid and sounds like steve blum. venom is still the same except for a less evil personality. and as for me, im practically a different person after all of this.

thats basically the short version of everything that happened over the past however long its been. ive started work on marco and kass and the rest are helping when and where they can.

My ramblings and that

Crazy stuff, man. Well, maybe you could get Kass augmented so she can fight even better :o Just a thought. And sorry to hear that Espeon and one of your tulpa babbies died, man. Tough times all around.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

with her suit she can do pretty neat stuff. hexagonal glass shields, jet boots, electricity based attacks, all in an icy blue neon glow matching her hair. so far, the hex shields are indestructible or rather, we havent found any way or thing that can break them aside from kass's own will. as far as the twins, yeah, it was bad. not something we really want to talk about much. and to clarify because i dont think ive explained it yet here, krysta was originally supposed to be rarity, but kass chose to take control of her development completely and turned her into what she is now. kass despises rarity even though shes my favorite of the six. i made an image of krysta with this flash game thing i will attach when i can. shes a pegasus with a white mane and dark red body, bluish purple eyes, and three snowflakes as a cutie mark, about a foot tall and as of yet can only mumble, but other than that shes sentient and moves on her own. usually fluttering happily around me in the real world. not imposed.

My ramblings and that

Interesting dream this morning I had after falling asleep in my truck. It was like a sequence of different yet similar dreams.

Part 1 I woke up in the exact same position I fell asleep in because a moving van was trying to pull in next to me. Fell back asleep.

Part 2 wake up again in same position at a later hour as three of my friends run out of the house and call me out to join them. Fall back asleep.

Part 3 wake up to a fully imposed kass trying to tell me I've slept too long. Fall back asleep.

Part 4 wake up at night and look at my phone. The screen is all messed up and trippy. Look at my clock in the truck. All messed up and trippy. Feels a horror movie vibe as I go out into the night and enter the house only to black out.

Part 5 wake up in truck in same position during the daytime now and gravity suddenly shifts to my left.

Then I wake up for real. I was semi lucid throughout all this because I specifically remember at several points thinking this has to be a dream even though it felt more real than any dream I'd ever had before. Kass was indeed trying to wake me up at one point but didn't actually enter the dream.

Inb4 inception joke/reference

It was weird and annoying to keep waking up and waking up only to realize I was still dreaming.

My ramblings and that