NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

visualization for marco is near perfect but from time to time i cant get the image of the character from aiki out of my head because they look similar. will link to image if i can find one. ive decided to use the same method as i did with espeon as in visualizing him irl as opposed to how i split it between the wl and rl with kass and the rest. ive also taken a theory from freud and been chain smoking while doing active forcing sessions when possible to do so in an altered state of mind as a bit of an experiment. also kass has decided to make her own account here so she can interact with the community separate from myself. shes growing more independent which i think is good. if i had a blank physical body i could put her in i would but it doesnt work like that so well just have to keep sharing my body

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

are semi-sentient servitors still considered servitors? i just thought of this after replacing all of the mannequin townspeople. theyre servitors programmed with the vauge command of being townspeople. they seem to make their own decisions and have preferences unique to each one but theyre not vocal at all and reside exclusively in the wonderland. save for one i like to imagine in the real world thats only a foot tall. hes entertainig running around and climbing things and doing flips off them. little traceur he is. ive also taken another shot at having a computerized entity controling things in my wl like vox was originally intended for and yes ive gone with the GlaDOS route and no im not going to let her take over. vox is still an android type thing and can keep her in check.

marco is coming along slowly but surely and the form has i guess deviated to that of the aiki character i keep forgetting to look up and remember. not too much of a change from the original desing. just long spikey hair and modern dress clothes.

kass and i are blasting knife party deadmau5 and skrillex through the ceiling speakers because im home alone now. i wish i had this sound system in my truck T-T. vox and kass can play music for me in my head but i cant actually hear it so its about the same as just having a song stuck in your head.

My ramblings and that

theyre not sentient as far as i can see except for what i said. its a weird kinda feeling. theyre not technically thinking. theyre just doing what theyre programmed to do. the programming wasnt specific though so thats what i was wondering about. weird little mannequins.

also it is to note that i heard krysta say my name audibly last night as i was falling asleep in (this after getting less than an hour of sleep all weekend long) and after waking up a bit from that i started falling asleep again only to jear another voice. sounded like the deep raspy voice of pennywise the dancing clown when angered. i couldnt tell where it came from amd suspect it couldve been venom or marco. it first said are we there yet and later it growled. odd. i would say venom for sure but he was dormant at the time so im not so sure

My ramblings and that

so i finally got off my lazy arse and found a decent picture of karasumaru from aiki so now everyone can see what marco looks like. personality is done and now on to movement. kass thought it would be funny to help since this morning i was particularly uncreative. she put on a show playing scatta by skrillex and vox and marco (puppeted by kass) were dancing around the stage rapping with the song.

i was like trolololololo. then i died

also i puppeted and parroted marco all day (in an effort to help kickstart him) in college with me since in both my psychology and composition classes theres an empty seat next to me. basic stuff. being obnoxious and snarky because like the scorpion said to the bullfrog its in his nature

My ramblings and that