NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

kass wants me to be a girl for halloween. this is how shit starts. since this idea first left her sweet cherry lips ive bought stockings a wig a loligoth fairy dress boots and fake boobs. good ones too not just those cheap foam and latex things that look so horribly fake. no. these are bonerfied mastectomy cross dressing silicone b cups with nips. no bra required. i would say fml if i didnt have some deep logic-fueled idea that given my family gene progression i shouldve been born a girl to begin with had i not been a product of recessive genes.

i know for a fact shes gonna wear them whenever we switch and she knows well be alone for the weekend

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kass wants me to be a girl for halloween. this is how shit starts. since this idea first left her sweet cherry lips ive bought stockings a wig a loligoth fairy dress boots and fake boobs. good ones too not just those cheap foam and latex things that look so horribly fake. no. these are bonerfied mastectomy cross dressing silicone b cups with nips. no bra required. i would say fml if i didnt have some deep logic-fueled idea that given my family gene progression i shouldve been born a girl to begin with had i not been a product of recessive genes.

i know for a fact shes gonna wear them whenever we switch and she knows well be alone for the weekend

DoctorWhoS04E01PartnersinCrimeMMavi_000314920.jpg

^my fucking face when.

as an experiment to help with imposition ive been doing the following the past few nights:

sprayed a body pillow with axe anarchy for her

slept holding it as if it were a person

while holding this pillow and smelling the axe closing my eyes and forcing this smell onto kass. not just making her smell like it but completely applying this scent to her being.

nothing to report yet.

my theory is if i can get one sense imposed perfectly itll open the gates and allow the other senses to follow suit

My ramblings and that

> because nobody ever does that

but seriously. spending the day puppteting and parroting/imposing marco again. i theorize that by doing this every day it will eventually become second nature and eventually wean off into his own sentience. long term experiment is long

My ramblings and that

You know it ;3

i feel the urge to try a sleep deprivation experiment. will try to stay awake for 100+ hours straight by any means necessary and post results. of course i will be constantly forcing in this time as well. mainly marco. if i see good results from this i will absolutely do the same for the others

My ramblings and that

You know it ;3

Oh god what D:

[Crossdressing in his body, eh? Kinky. Maybe I should try that with glitchy boy sometime.] -Luna

NO. There will be no crossdressing with my body >_>

[Hmph.] -Luna

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

i mentioned a while ago the difference between simple and complex servitors and after recent research and experimentation ive come to the conclusion that a servitor would make the best pet eapecially if the theory that all servitors will eventually gain sentience unless stunted is true.

with that ive created two simple servitor dogs as pets. a boston terrier named brodie and a long haired jack russel terrier scottie mix named spooter. i fuckin love spoots. my hopes is that the above theory is true and they will eventially become tuppers.

also because im bored and feel like throwing a textwall at anyone who hapoens upon thia particular post, i am going to put together a quick mini guide on simple servitors aptly named:

Simple Servitors 101

Q: What is a servitor?

A: A servitor is essentially a tulpa without sentience. It can be anything from a disembodied voice to an elaborate fantasy beast to a complex computer system.

Q: I've heard bad things about servitors. Are they all bad?

A: No. From what I've seen, servitors only turn bad if they gain sentience and feel like they were used and/or abused by their creator or some such reason, i.e. a servitor you created as a punching dummy becomes sentient and realizes the only reason it exists is for you to beat the ever-loving out of it. That would piss me off too.

Q: What do you mean by simple and complex servitors?

A: Simple servitors are just what they sound like. Servitors created for simple tasks or purposes like the human punching bag or a cool futuristic wristwatch that shoots a laser pointer when you push a button or command it to. Complex servitors are designed for much larger tasks ranging from things like a HUD overlay displaying your heart rate, energy approximation, etc., to controlling your entire wonderland and/or memory bank. Simple servitors can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour to create while complex servitors can take hours or days to get just right.

Creating a Simple Servitor

Creating any servitor is just like creating any tulpa only easier since you dont really need to work on personality or any of the important stuff like that. All you're mainly doing is visualizing, puppeting, and if the servitor is vocal, parroting. The theory goes if you do this consciously long enough the construct will become autonomous because you'll have trained yourself to puppet and parrot until it's second nature or a subconscious act.

Because simple servitors are... simple, it only needs a set program to run for all of its existence. This programming is set as you make the transition from consciously to subconsciously controlling the servitor thus making in an autonomous construct with a simple programming.

Making the Jump to Sentience and Tulpahood

This theory says that unless you actively stunt development, a servitor will eventually gain sentience through interaction. This is because we naturally treat autonomous life forms as sentient. We naturally and logically think that because a being can move and make decisions on its own, it must have some level of intelligence and thus, it must be able to think similarly to us to some extent. This is proven when we ask a dog if it wants a treat amd it begins wagging its tail. We process this behavior as a happy reaction and confirmation that said dog wants said treat.

Using the dog as a prime example, it is my theory that if someone wants to specifically make a tulpa dog or cat or animal specifically to have as a pet, it would be best to start it as a simple servitor so it grows and develops as a pet dog until it becomes a tulpa and should still have the same mindset. A similar theory can be applied to real people. Though it may seem cruel, I believe it could be possible to decide whether a person is right or left handed by restricting the use of the other hand from birth up until first or second grade. Because the child could only use his left hand for example, he would grow up to be a lefty even if he was going to be a righty if no intervention had occured.

Conclusion

Simple servitors are easy to create, control, and eventually convert into tulpas because they are like children. They must be cared for like babies until they reach autonomy, like toddlers until they reach sentience, teenagers until they reach sapience, and adults from then on. Beyond making pets and such, this could even be used as a simpler, if much much longer and more drawn out, method for creating a tulpa.

I would like to see the results of people who try this all out. most of it is theoretical, but what isn't is based on personal experiences.

My ramblings and that

woke up about a half hour ago.

it begins.

i will post whenever notable progress is made or if i get bored and into that drunk-tired state and cant help myself

most of my friends wish me luck on my experiment. i dont need luck because i have a special skill i can use for this. a little ace in the hole. as stated months ago i have an extended control over my body and one of my little tricks is that i can consciously tap into energy reserves and essentially make myself hyper whenever i want. energy drinks i find have a super delayed effect on me and i think thats because the energy is stored and i just happen to get hyper once im in a situation where i need it. the delay can be anywhere from 1 to 6 hours after it should have been processed in my body. this is an unconscious thing but ive learned to do this on command. this i think will definitely come in handy when im feeling lik im going to pass out. also to build up my reserve im going to drink at least three energy drinks a day

My ramblings and that