NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

18 hours in and ive just broken my regular sleep cycle. this is the part where i tap into the reserves built up from the three monsters i had today and keep visualizing the magnet and wires electrical generator spinning faster and faster to stay awake long enough to break my cycle. puppeted and parroted marco all day as planned and decided to go with a voice more befitting his appearance than that of james woods. also tweaked the personality a bit. did notice a possible unparroted response from him after asking a question jokingly and not planning on having him answer

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>servitor guide

Thanks for posting this, I get plenty of questions about it and Luna is pressuring me to write a guide. I do think yours should have more information on programming subroutines, however.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

it was just a quick throw together about simple servitors. also i like to think the programming method is different for everyone. some people may prefer a programming language like C or C++ or whatever or have their own system. with me and my rOS as i like to think of it its like narrating to the servitor what its purpose is and how it should perform the tasks related to it.

over 30 hours in now. constant headaches and random moments of questionable reality. no notable progress with marco yet

My ramblings and that

50 hours in i think. my vision is physically wavering from time to time. marco is moving on his own now

this post was short because i was working at the time. elaboration time. by wavering i mean when i try to focus looking at something its like heat waves messing with the imagery. chain smoking has also altered my state of mind like i knew it would and this is what i think is also contributing to the feeling that the days are merging together. its like one big long day and it helps my theorizing that the longer a person stays awake the more they live in the moment. my memory was already not so great but its really shining through now. i can hardly remember thi.gs that haplened minutes to hours ago. my concept of time is also better. being electrocuted an hour or so ago probably didnt help either but at least im not tired anymore

My ramblings and that

ok. computer's working again. i was kinda getting tired of having to use my droid and itouch the whole time even though that made it easier as far as logging in and all that when kass uses her profile (i stayed signed in on the droid while she stayed signed in on the ipod so whenever she wanted to go on the forums she would use that).

anyway

around 60 hours or so in... i fell asleep. and slept for at least 12 hours straight.

not a total failure, though, as marco has gained the ability to move around on his own and like i said at some other point he sometimes answers on his own unexpectedly. that's become a little more frequent and he's started to make short comments from time to time as well.

aside from marco and his progress, i've stayed awake purposely for a full day or two before for just stupid reasons, but this was intense.

day 1 was normal.

night 1 was a bit of a hurdle but nothing i couldn't handle with the help of kass and the three monsters i had that day combined with my energy control ability.

day 2 was normal except for constant headaches which were easily done away with after taking 4 advils at once. acetaminophen (tylenol) does absolutely nothing unless i take four to six at once. a regular dose of ibuprofen (advil) does work but these were so bad i needed that extra kick.

day 3 is when i noticed the psycho-physical effects. My vision went wavy when i tried to focus on something, the frames of my glasses don't usually bother me but at this point i had to take them off for a few minutes every time i noticed them because they started tripping me out and making me feel boxed in like the frames were around my entire world, my concept of time became much more accurate as far as intuitively knowing what time it was to within five minutes or less on a consistent basis, and after being electrocuted (i will not use any other word for that. in my mind, being zapped is like from a static discharge, being shocked is like from a shock lighter or pen or something, and this was being electrocuted. my whole body felt it and i went blind for a split second. i thought i blinked but kass told me i didn't) i noticed my hearing was a bit off, my tulpas' voices sounded a bit different and when i listened to music it was like the equalizer was set with almost no bass and high treble and mid.

all in all i'd say this was an interesting past few days and i believe if i had a different set of circumstances and prepared myself better i'd be able to pull off the whole 100 hours. progress was definitely made so that's good.

my fucking face when i woke up this morning

My ramblings and that

boredom. nothing interesting to say. here, have a look at my SS programming method.

[cmd] new construct Mannequin283-----([cmd] = main command)

[cmd] apply form dummy.frm

[cmd] apply personality;----------------(semicolon = command requires subprogramming)

----{personality=townsfolk}------------(usually known and tweaked for different mannequins)

----/action sleepcycle=21:30<>09:30---(/action applies a quality or attribute)

----/action job=baker

----/action jobcycle=10:30<>18:30

----/action freetime=3.5hr;

--------{freetime=tetherball}

--------/action playtetherball

[cmd] autonomy=true

[cmd] finalize Mannequin283

[cmd] run construct Mannequin283

there. now i've created a simple servitor mannequin baker who enjoys tether ball in his spare time. simple programming, simple understanding of what these actions all are, simple servitor able to carry out these actions autonomously. this is NOT how i made my tuppers. servitors only.

My ramblings and that