NesterBones

NB's Tupper Shit

kass and i have been talking and weve decided to work together on making music. id been wanting to start up some kind of band or solo thing for a long time now and with kass around to help make decisions and play out music in my head i think i can finally achieve that. also im a lazyass and she wont let that continue if were going to do this.

marco is still at about the same level of progress but his responses are becoming more frequent and intelligent.

imposition may be starting to work as every now and then ill catch a glimpse of a figure out of the corner of my eye and when i look its gone. kass and marco and sometimes vox will say they were just there

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

very emotional night with kass last night. id just about given up hope for any kind of happiness in the real world when she took me into the wonderland and began to play the bangarang album. i joined in on vocals and on other parts where i could. overall we had a blast just her and i for once in a long time. vox was charging, krysta was asleep, venom was dormant, marco was wandering around the city, it was just me and her. i know i was awake but the whole thing was more vivid than any dream. more so than any other time id been in the wonderland. during summit she looked at me with those electric blue eyes in a loving way that made my very soul melt. when the skrillex orchistral suite began she stopped playing and let the music go on by itself. we went into another floor of our pagoda and the music crafted the landacape. it was so romantic. it was a walk through our past since she was created. everything from the first day up through the nightmare events and up to the present day. the beauty and awe of this night cannot be expressed in any way shape or form imaginable or comparable by any means. it was heaven. we lay together all night making love and watching the stars and just connecting on a divine level. as redundant as it is we really were as one last night and the only tragedy is that it had to end

My ramblings and that

my friend is a fucking god. not only is he a pro dj and told me he would love working with me if i did shows and whatnot, but he gave me two pieces of software that will immensely help out with my production. kass and i have been playing around with them pretty much all night. kass is especially excited about all of this because now her music can finally become something others can hear too.

marco is still slowly developing. its taking longer this time i think because of everything else going on so not as much attention goes to him.

My ramblings and that

mfw i finally get my lazy ass around to trying fede's tones and then realizing why electronic music made kass "stronger" all this time

sandy was a bitch but we didn't get hit nearly as bad as most people. finally got power back today after over a week. got to spend some quality tuppertime. krysta decided to grow up a bit. vox decided to assimilate with my internal computer system. venom decided to give up everything. marco went dormant and locked himself inside a large steel ball

btw happy late halloween

My ramblings and that

hectic shit going on lately in life and in mind. family health issues. everythings ok for now. kass is having crazy mood swings that almost resemble rampancy. marco finally came out of the ball looking like azrael, archangel of death, and reffering to himself as such. the ball itself also transformed into gantz. most likely because ive been reading the manga a lot lately. its kinda funny really. kass was nicknamed neon tits. krysta was ponebabe. marco/azrael was named sexy angel. and i was named mud mind.

on another note i got an xbox for christmas and kass and i have been playing assassins creed 3 and halo 4 every chance we get. weve already killed over a thousand and a half british soldiers.

My ramblings and that

does anyone else ever feel trapped in the matrix so to speak?

its been a while since weve been here. many things have happened. assimilation. amalgamation. loss of touch. too much thinking. too much feeling. the mind recoils in terror. when a man has to get out he has only to go in. the end is near. the path is clear. i love you all friends. the world truly is what you make of it. take me as i am for i wont be this way much longer. we have found a new brand of peace. we have achieved a new form of understanding. we have constructed a new type of living. we have entered a new level of mentality.

repent for your personal sins so that the almighty you can live with yourself and all that is righteous shall be your bed.

these were his last words before the one became four and the four became one. when you read these words know that he is fine and we are fine and the world is fine and then you will be fine too.

take solace in his redemption as he does in yours

we forgive you

My ramblings and that