Vi's life story

serf

So I decided to start my own progress report here. I hope this helps me stay motivated. (I have a thing where I just lose interest in whatever I'm doing after some time, but this is a project I'd really REALLY like to finish.)

I started creation about a week ago. Back then I visualized Vi as a light orb because I wanted her to develop her appearance herself. I also assigned only one single trait to her: creative. Introduced myself to her a bit and then kept telling her stories of my life for a while. I also gave her access to my memories shortly after.

The next day I decided that I would give her a form after all. I worked on that until I could see her good enough in my mind's eye. I was rather hard to focus though and she appeared a bit blurry.

One day when I went to talk to Vi again she suddenly appeared much clearer and a bit differently than I had created her. She was also moving for the first time and I got slight head pressures from time to time. Progress! No distinct responses yet though.

That's about it so far. I'm looking forward to whatever might happen in the future.

About wonderland:

I first created a never ending grass field. There I put a door right in the middle of it which gave access to my memories. Since wonderland looked rather empty like this I created a nice mountain, an abandoned urban landscape and a Finnish forest (Finnish forests are just magical you know). First we always met at the door to my memories. One day a circle of stones (don't know how to better describe this) appeared around that door, which I definitely had not put there. Now we usually spend our time together at a campfire in the forest.

That is all for now. I'll post another entry if something interesting happens or whenever I feel like it.

I started my progress report for the same reason. I probably would've given up if it weren't for my report.

That's a pretty neat wonderland you have there. The doors from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". And yes, Finnish forests are magical~

Anyway, congrats on the progress! I'm looking forward to future updates.