Tip For Those Stuggling to Visualize

WhiiteRussian

Question

I had a bit of trouble visualizing at first but after playing around with my method a bit I closed my eyes, and covered my eyes with my arm or any object that wouldn't suffocate me.

The instant I did this, it forced me to enter my "dream mode" and I could vividly see my tulpa's image.

Before I would try to enter a wonderland but I couldn't help but see my room while trying to create a blank space for my Tulpa.

Now the blank room is I guess my template for a future wonderland I plan to make (for now it is just a black emptiness with the platform my Tulpa is lying on).

I suggest this only if you are early on and struggling with seeing the tulpa like I was. If you want, just try it, cover your face with one arm and visualize your Tulpa. The arm blocks the minds natural impulse to imagine the room it is in I guess.

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm pretty sure it comes from passive knowledge that if you opened your eyes you still wouldn't see anything, so, there's that.

I'm visualizing right now as I am reading this thread. It just takes practice.

Thanks coolguy but not everyone is able to do so. This is a tip for those STRUGGLING

Another thing dealing with the same hypnogogia/lucid/visualization. Surprising how many people this worked for, though. I'll definitely have to find a blindfold for this.

Guest Anonymous

"Stuggling"...

Yes.

Also, nice advice.

Disapproved:

I can understand this being useful for people, but in my opinion it seems a bit more like common sense that blocking out light helps you imagine things better, so I don't think this method really needs a dedicated guide.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

I believe there already was a tip that was the same thing as this, blocking out light. But the other one just was more detailed and better written.

Disapproved.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)