Like Dysfunctional Clockwork

BeanieBrigade

Hi hi hi there, everyone! My name's Beanie. I like beanies. And ferrets. And a clockwork orange, but let's not get into that. So, my tulpa will be a ferret named S...

S is a regularly sized ferret with sciency goggles atop his head. He is a theorist, scientist, and strategist. He enjoys games that require a lot of strategy, and he's constantly curious about everything. S has albino fur, but mysterious green, blue, rainbowy colors here and there, from science projects not going as planned. His goggle rims are lime green and a plain blue. His eyes are more goldeny-orange than red. His blood isn't goldeny orange though, his eyes just aren't see-through like most albino ferrets. His paws are stained too many colors to count. His tail is rather short.

S is funny. But he isn't funny in the way you think. He makes jokes that you have to think about for a moment. And if you aren't intelligent, you won't understand it at all. S is kind of the person who, if something inspires him, he becomes so obsessed that he'd keep you up until 5 in the morning researching and experimenting. And he's nosy. He has to be in the know, and if he hears a reference come up he doesn't understand, he will demand that you don't sleep until he figures it out. And boy is he impatient! In a car, you will hear him complaining about cramps, needing to pee, wanting to test something out, etc. He also thinks... outside the box. Random theories about the weirdest things is his specialty. But he also thinks up things that sound so logical... until science proves it wrong. When S explains his theories, it's almost too easy to imagine that song from inception is playing. The one that goes 'beeeeeuuuuuuuuuuu dundundundundundun' kind of. Just search pinkie pie inception, and look for the one where she's on the mirror... yeah... S can be rather critical sometimes, like the grammar natzis. Especially if I miss something. And S is... rather... special... he has insane moments at times...

Any ideas for a Wonderland where a ferret would live?

And then... Insanity...

Guys. My Progress ;-;

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 1:

last night, before I went to bed, I talked to S, talked about what he was like, in a casual conversational way. Today, I've decided I would read A Clockwork Orange to S. I've given him the basic head pressure thing, to see if he likes it. I haven't gotten a response, but I ask him at the end of each chapter just to ask. Has anyone been able to create a tulpa, or get a response, from mostly this and narrating, and maybe giving examples of what he/she might do in situations to build personality?

And then... Insanity...

Guys. My Progress ;-;

I really want to create a doll-sized Alex DeLarge. Like, really bad. Is this a good idea?

Also, is it possible to create a tulpa mainly just from narration, passive forcing, and giving your tulpa examples of how (s)he would react in certain situations for personality?

And then... Insanity...

Guys. My Progress ;-;

Yeah, narration-only is possible and works for some people but not others. You won't have as detailed a visual representation of your tulpa, but that can always be changed later. IMO *some* active forcing will speed up the process.

I do suggest making one tulpa at a time, especially for a first. They grow best if you can give more attention to them, and making multiple at a time divides your attention. Also you'll probably find some special bond with a first tulpa because it's just the two of you at the start.

Note that tulpas can change shape at will. You can make a tulpa with two entirely different forms, or let them change forms whenever they want.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Yeah, narration-only is possible and works for some people but not others. You won't have as detailed a visual representation of your tulpa, but that can always be changed later. IMO *some* active forcing will speed up the process.

I do suggest making one tulpa at a time, especially for a first. They grow best if you can give more attention to them, and making multiple at a time divides your attention. Also you'll probably find some special bond with a first tulpa because it's just the two of you at the start.

Note that tulpas can change shape at will. You can make a tulpa with two entirely different forms, or let them change forms whenever they want.

But... that Alex doll ;-;...

Once I can impose at will, I think I'll just impose an Alex doll because blah.

S! BE PREPARED TO TALK TO ME FOR 6 STRAIGHT MONTHS#

And then... Insanity...

Guys. My Progress ;-;

So, I've decided that I'm going to treat S as though he's imposed from day 1. So, I every time I lay on my bed, I pat on a spot next to me (normally a pillow) for S to sit on. Yesterday, I forgot he was on the pillow, and I started playing with it (the pillow is quite small)- Just now, as I was typing this, a picture of a VERY scared ferret came up in my mind-, so the minute I realised, I apologized profusely to him. Every time I get up off my bed, I put my hand on my bed and imagine S climbing up onto my shoulder.

This morning after I woke up, I started pondering his voice. I've decided to use Bashurverse's high pitched-ish voice as the base, letting it deviate from there. Then I used something I remember seeing on here, where you tell your tulpa that you're going to puppet them, then have them do stuff, and then say that you are no longer puppeting them. I just puppeted his voice, putting him in random situations and acting his voice out.

And then... Insanity...

Guys. My Progress ;-;

Well, at least the voice you have chosen makes sense. At one point, Jason tried to sound like Tobuscus and drove me insane!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Looks like you're doing a good job so far. I've never heard of Bashurverse before, so I had to look that up to get an idea of what the voice was like. And yeah, I could see a talking ferret using that voice.

I know, a high pitched voice just sort of happened when I tried to think of a voice, and the person it reminded me of was bashur, and I was like, okay! I just imagined him saying 'hahah! It WORKED!', because he's a scientist and all. Also, deep voice + ferret body = wut?

Though, when he has mad scientist moments, I think I'll give him a deeper, more menacing voice. Cuz he goes insane and all.

And then... Insanity...

Guys. My Progress ;-;

Last night, I had my first imposition attempt. A shadow on my chair looked oooodddllllyyyy like a ferret, so I told S to move, and I swear the shadow moved. Then I held my hand out to the chair (its dark, I'm laying on my bed), and I tell S to get onto my hand. I don't see the shadow move, but I feel a tingling on the tips of my hand and my hand gets heavier.

IMPOSITION YAY!

And then... Insanity...

Guys. My Progress ;-;