Pony Tulpae

I have been opening up to the idea of attempting to bring a tulpa into my life. Now, I don't find visualization a problem I have always been rather adept in that department but, I find myself somewhat bewildered with even trying to begin with the visual formation of a pony tulpa. Not in a sense of anatomy but, in how to actually depict it. I suppose what I really want to know from those of you with pony tulpae is do you see something along the lines of a 3d model of a pony or an actual little pastel horse? The more I think about it the latter seems rather unlikely but, I am still curious.

This was once a question I brought upon myself as well when I first began this journey with my tulpa. I visualized her as an animated pony in the end since it felt more natural than forcing a 3D representation. Although it was her choice in the end; she is still the colorful little companion that I met in the beginning. Although we are barely toughing on imposition, it's not that hard to visualize her in the world around me (even though I can't really see a physical form just yet, but that will take some time), but that's just me.

I'll be honest, mine is actually the pastel version. How I go about this is to imagine a mirror, and seeing myself into it, then imaging my tulpa standing by my side, that way I can base off the proportions. Now, when it comes to depth and figure, I normally imagine it something 'cell-shaded', like this:

190171-1040478200200212219.jpg

Definitely helps with things like turning around or more complex/angled motion.

My Gaming Channel

Tulpa: Vinyl

Stage: A bit of everything, primarily right now imposition.

Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)