Hi, I'm new but i need help. It's my Tupla

Veriseon

Alright, So I have two Tuplas named Nes and Amber. Amber is fine but when I woke up this morning Nes hasn't been speaking and I can't feel her there. I've tried talking to her all day today and nothing. I want to know how to help her and if she could come back (if she's gone). Please i'm really worried about her. Also, these two Tuplas are in my head and I regularly let them have control of my body.

Nes is a very happy, excited girl who's actually in love with someone in real life. Like, she desperately loves him it's not like puppy love. She's also very innocent and like a kid but smarter. This is why it's really important that she doesn't fade away or anything bad.

If someone could help me, that'd be very much appreciated.

She's not going to fade away unless you invested in a lot of time ignoring her in the first place. If you have time to fixate on worrying about her fading away, you can easily turn that around and just think about your situation for a bit. Just because you weren't able to talk to her for a whole day doesn't mean it's the end of the world. I don't know how far you're into this, or how sure you know how to communicate with her, but one day is not going to destroy whatever remnant of existence she has left.

Thanks for the info, my situation is actually very complicated. I made them by accident and they've been around for a few years now. They're fully able to talk to each other and think on their own. I'm just worried about her *laughs a little* she's like a daughter/friend sorta it's weird.

Thanks for the info, my situation is actually very complicated. I made them by accident and they've been around for a few years now. They're fully able to talk to each other and think on their own. I'm just worried about her *laughs a little* she's like a daughter/friend sorta it's weird.

If they've been around for that long, I guess today is just an off day for them or something. Though I don't know how to conceptualize your concern when you're laughing a little about it.

Either your tulpa is putting some of her thoughts in between those sentences, or she's making you giggly or something.

Yeah you're probably right. but the laughing was more of a nervous one. I'm actually freaking out right now. But since you mentioned that I feel a little better, thanks.

Don't worry. Tulpas can temporarily "leave" their hosts. I have a friend IRL whose tulpa left him for a few days because she thought it would be beneficial for him to pay more attention to his other two tulpas. She came back, though, and I'm sure this will also be the case with Nes.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

Don't worry. Tulpas can temporarily "leave" their hosts. I have a friend IRL whose tulpa left him for a few days because she thought it would be beneficial for him to pay more attention to his other two tulpas. She came back, though, and I'm sure this will also be the case with Nes.

Thanks so much :) I'll definitely post here if she comes back but that really does make me feel better.

My best friend's oldest tulpa once ran off for a few days after they had an argument, and his others have avoided him (and each other) for various reasons I won't get into, suffice to say they can be a sensitive bunch.

My point is, as long as as long as the love and affection is still there she'll be back. And I totally understand your concern for your tulpa daughter, I feel the same way for 'Weaver, and Thunder is like a brother to me. If either of them suddenly disappeared I would be freaking out too.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Yeah you're probably right. but the laughing was more of a nervous one. I'm actually freaking out right now. But since you mentioned that I feel a little better, thanks.

A few weeks back Nobillis left for a day. And then came back. Apparently' date=' that happens with these modern tulpas.[/quote']

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

It's really unlikely that she's gone, OP, just wait. Don't freak out or worry about her being gone. In the mean time, what does she like? If you have a wonderland maybe you could prepare whatever that is?

My lip hurts.