Awakening Eyes PR

Maple

Fuliam's guide is extremely difficult. We can't pull of that degree of wonderland immersion. Unfortunately, it is the only switching guide on the entire internet that appears to be sticking to the actual definition of switching. So if you do pull it off this way, you can unambiguously declare that you have switched.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuliam's guide is extremely difficult. We can't pull of that degree of wonderland immersion. Unfortunately, it is the only switching guide on the entire internet that appears to be sticking to the actual definition of switching. So if you do pull it off this way, you can unambiguously declare that you have switched.

Damn, is it really that difficult? So far, I've been trying hard at step 4 with the sense of taste, and I feel like I have to be extremely out of touch with reality in order to complete everything in this guide. It's unbelieveable.

Awakening Eyes Progress Report:

So I've just realized a massive flaw in my attempts to replicate switching via Fuliam's guide, and I know what I have to do now, but the rest is just a matter of time and effort... a lot of time and effort. I keep feeling like I'm going to just be like dead by the time I finish this.

Today is Bithore's fourth birthday. We went out to go see a movie that was far too gory for his taste so I feel kind of bad about that, but I plan to do some active forcing tonight if I don't fall asleep straight away (I haven't slept in the past 24 hours or so). I still feel like a failure of a host, but I'm working on improving myself slowly. I feel really bad about missing Kara's birthday especially... I'm not good with birthdays, but there's more over this weekend in terms of people I know outside of tulpas. More updates soon, hopefully.

I think you're a pretty good host. Unless it's a different Bithore I speak occasionally with on chat.

We don't speak on like any chats, and I don't know of any other Bithores out there O-o

Hi.

I don't think you should beat yourself up over what happened at the movies. Horror just isn't some people's thing, you know. Did Bithore know what movie you guys were going to see, or were you trying to surprise him?

I have trouble remembering birthdays, too -- mainly because they're unimportant, imo -- but what I do to remember 'em is create events on the Google Calendar site. Maybe that'll help.

Try to forgive yourself for what happened and -- if Bithore/Kara haven't forgiven you already -- work patiently with them to strengthen your relationships. It might take time, but that doesn't mean they've given up on you. Bashing yourself won't fix anything.

I look forward to hearing about your progress towards switching.

Hi.

I don't think you should beat yourself up over what happened at the movies. Horror just isn't some people's thing, you know. Did Bithore know what movie you guys were going to see, or were you trying to surprise him?

I have trouble remembering birthdays, too -- mainly because they're unimportant, imo -- but what I do to remember 'em is create events on the Google Calendar site. Maybe that'll help.

Try to forgive yourself for what happened and -- if Bithore/Kara haven't forgiven you already -- work patiently with them to strengthen your relationships. It might take time, but that doesn't mean they've given up on you. Bashing yourself won't fix anything.

I look forward to hearing about your progress towards switching.

Bithore and I both knew what the movie was going to be about and that it was going to be a gorefest, but it turned out more gory than we thought. I really enjoyed it, but he didn't really like it going so far. I guess it's a nice thing for me to hear to help keep my doubt at bay, just hearing differing opinions from mine. I haven't talked to Kara or any other tulpa in our system other than Bithore in quite a while, mainly because the rest of them are just living their lives in wonderland like normal and don't really seem to want anything to do with me, or they just don't mind. I'm not really sure which, but I hope that when I get switching down that I can help fix these relationships.

I also wonder if dissociation will be easier considering I'm pretty sleep deprived right now, or if I'll just end up falling asleep as soon as I try.