Awakening Eyes PR

Maple

Did Fuliam write any possession/switching guide other than this one?

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-switching-guide-on-how-to-switch

People are still using it, for better or worse, because it's the only GAT-approved switching guide. If it worked six years ago, it works now. Human brains still work pretty much the same way they did six years ago.

Fuliam's guide does presuppose parallel processing and the ability of the host to be active and fully immersed in wonderland while not thought of by the tulpa controlling the body. These are controversial ideas now, but that doesn't invalidate the experiences of Fuliam and the other pioneering tulpamancers.

-Ember

That is the exact guide I was sent a few times by other people at the time. There is like one system I still talk to that started about two months before me that has had great success with that (and still does to this day), so I wouldn't want to invalidate anyone who did anything with that. I don't know how much I can say about it here, but a lot of "new" methods and "new" guides just seem to be strange and describing things that already exist, while calling themselves different names, and people make these insane claims to me that they did something that I think isn't possible, but I mean, they can do whatever they want. I'm open to the idea of a lot of things, but some of them, I'm just not going to put up with.

Fuliam's is indeed the guide I'd like to build a foundation upon, but I'm not quite sure where to start to make it my own.

EDIT: I didn't really mean for this to seem as harsh as it is, but I just have a bad outlook on a lot of things now I guess, which is why a lot of people were calling me "jaded" I guess. Just have a lot of trust issues is all I suppose? But not with everyone.

Awakening Eyes Progress Report:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we're trying to make this a trusting place where people feel welcome to share whatever they want.

We're particularly interested in that guide, though it seems instead of going into wonderland, everyone just wants to go passive and sit there like a lump while switched.

Though we do see a value to that for getting someone out of a personally triggering situation, frankly we're not interested in doing anything that makes someone passive or inactive intentionally. Sitting quietly and watching is fine, but interaction is a lot more fun.

We're pulling for you and your recovery btw.

Well, we're trying to make this a trusting place where people feel welcome to share whatever they want.

We're particularly interested in that guide, though it seems instead of going into wonderland, everyone just wants to go passive and sit there like a lump while switched.

Though we do see a value to that for getting someone out of a personally triggering situation, frankly we're not interested in doing anything that makes someone passive or inactive intentionally. Sitting quietly and watching is fine, but interaction is a lot more fun.

We're pulling for you and your recovery btw.

Thanks, I appreciate it. And I knew some people that used Fuliam's guide that managed to pull off the wonderland part by integrating another guide made by someone that I just can't remember, but it was kind of old and probably the only one I read that I thought was really good. Too bad I can't find the bookmark. I would really love to get to that point, our wonderland is quite lovely.

I'm trying to ease myself back into a belief system that works for me. As much as I have been feeling like just giving up and feeling like I've been making a fool out of myself for years, I just don't want to give up. I'm scared of all the potential lost time in that, even with all the stupid stuff I've done and outgrew and all. It's really hard to focus what with all this pain after surgery, the stress, the anxiety, the depression. Honestly about to go buy cigarettes and smoke for a few weeks for the third time in the past decade but I know Celedyr wouldn't approve if I wanted to do that, and honestly I don't usually feel the need to not listen to him unless I'm being particularly stubborn. I just want us to get back to where we were, but it really is all on me. I feel like I'm making this more difficult than it needs to be, but it's so fucking hard being in my shoes the way it's gone all these years. We're literally coming up on 6 motherfucking years. And I have to keep referring to the first page here for birthdays so I know exactly where I slipped up.

well, just remember the only "real" and "fake" are up to you, since tulpamancy only exists in your own experiences of it (and ofc, in what other people say about their experiences). if you think of them as fake, or real, that's what they are to you, and that's kind of the end of it y'know?

ofc with practice or a change in mindset/how you think about things, your experiences can feel more real or fake, but that doesn't really change if they're actually "real" or "fake" or not, what you experience will always be "real" because it only exists as your experience

Just stuff I learned from Lumi and Tewi! I never really worried about that sort of thing (I mean, I know I exist so why would I worry about whether I exist), but it's one of many comforting ways of thinking about stuff Lumi's figured out (sometimes with Tewi's help) over the years and I appreciate it

Oh and please don't smoke! Not cigarettes at least! Not that you should choose to become addicted to something but like, at least get some kinda healthier alternative to cigarettes if you were going to smoke, still a bad habit to get into no matter what you use but some won't kill you as easily..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I write down a list of everything that happened (for you the last six years) that 'proved' that this is real for me. I'm sure that list will be pretty long for you by now. Then I put it somewhere I can look at it and remember when I'm feeling lost. It's easy enough to forget little things, but in total i bet you'll find your answers.

We're here to help too, just because you've been at it doesn't mean you can't learn something and improve your quality of life.

I don't know why my dips in visualization keep happening. I have had such a hard time visualizing as time went on. It got way better than it already was within about a year or two because I was already really good at it beforehand since I would be spaced out in my own world before all this anyways, but then it got really difficult to even see a single damn thing. I seem to be doing okay with actually seeing shit now, but the inconsistencies hurt. I don't like that my mind jumps me around so often when I'm trying to focus on a single thing. My attention span is awful. It's probably a lot worse (as is my memory) due to the fact that I seem to not be breathing in my sleep (sleep apnea? I need that sleep study referral...) and so I am not getting enough oxygen when I sleep. It's making me sleepy, WAY more forgetful, and my attention span is even WORSE, just when I thought it couldn't be. My tulpas have to have the patience of saints to put up with me sidetracking all the god damn time. It's even more frustrating to not be able to remember name changes.

C: It's like waiting in line at the DMV, but you know that you're going to get served in very short intervals of time before the clerk is called away again. And then you wait even longer before they realized they forgot what they were doing with you. Sometimes, Maple's terrible memory feels contagious, whether that be an issue with the mind, or my lack of understanding whether or not we are going to continue what we were doing.

sleep apnea can really screw with your life in lots of ways, and weirdly you could wake up in the night gasping for air and not even remember it apparently! happened to our brother while we were in his room playing the PS4, and we've since had him have a sleep study and now he uses a breathing mask thing that helps him breathe while he sleeps and now he's gone from sleeping 12+ hours to just 8 and is less generally miserable, if that's a problem you think you might have then I HIGHLY suggest you get it looked into!

I think his mask thing is.. like a prescription? 'cus it like records how long he sleeps and whether or not he's using it apparently, so you might have to actually have a sleep study to get a good one idk

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

sleep apnea can really screw with your life in lots of ways, and weirdly you could wake up in the night gasping for air and not even remember it apparently! happened to our brother while we were in his room playing the PS4, and we've since had him have a sleep study and now he uses a breathing mask thing that helps him breathe while he sleeps and now he's gone from sleeping 12+ hours to just 8 and is less generally miserable, if that's a problem you think you might have then I HIGHLY suggest you get it looked into!

I think his mask thing is.. like a prescription? 'cus it like records how long he sleeps and whether or not he's using it apparently, so you might have to actually have a sleep study to get a good one idk

Yeah during my last hospital stay, literally everyone with a room in the area I was in was saying it sounded like I was suffocating or being strangled in my sleep. I do wake up sometimes in the middle of the night gasping for air as well (even last night, but this incident was more painful as I twisted my leg and foot, and I couldn't breathe).

okay well jeez how much sign do you need! get a sleep study done so you can be prescribed? a breathing mask! interrupted/non-restful sleep like that will cause all sorts of crappy symptoms, not the least of which is FEELING CRAPPY, but it's otherwise really bad for your brain! I normally avoid saying "X will fix everything" but holy crap, X could fix everything

... not tulpa things, but at least you'd be in a better place mentally, less forgetful and demotivated