Awakening Eyes PR

Maple

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Ruth. We’re ramping things up, now. The smallest distraction allows me to take an entire arm (and up), and as Maple’s focus shifts, I will take the other. The rest follows suit quite easily. There is barely a conscious effort required on his end at all. I can just snatch control as I please. Taking over entirely takes a bit more time than the arms of course, but I believe it won’t be long before it’s close to one simple motion.

Well, Ruth took the body to sleep, but I woke up back in control. I was laying on the bed with my phone in my right hand, and my left hand on the bed in front of me, with a pill bottle I'd just gotten from the pharmacy. As I was using my right hand with my phone, my left hand started messing with the pill bottle, and it was really easy to guess what happened there. Ruth seems to take great enjoyment from this, it's pretty cool. I did ask him "Can I have my hand back now, please?" and he teased me a bit about it. After I got it back, though, I still feel pretty disconnected from it. In general, I feel disconnected from the body. Like, it's really hard to describe. I feel less in control than ever. As if I'm lightly in control of what the body is doing.

Awakening Eyes Progress Report:

Kinda feels like the realization after a switch.

Realization after a switch?

Yeah, learning this once really does seem to lay out a map for everyone else. Celedyr is possessing for the night. We have something to keep track of who is in control, when, and for how long. I may occasionally post screenshots to show percentages and all.

The realization that you are not your body and just how insignificant you are and how alike you are to your tulpas.

The realization that you are not your body and just how insignificant you are and how alike you are to your tulpas.

Oh. Honestly, I thought I realized that years ago, but I don't think I really had a full-on realization of it until experiencing something now.

• 2 weeks later...

Ruth here. Controlling the body is still something fun but scary to work on. Trying new things lately. Walking is still harder than I usually expect it to be, and taking medicine is also quite unpleasant. Practically had a heart attack the first time. Things do get a bit confusing as to who is doing what for a little while before we separate our thoughts, definitely not something we planned for. I took the liberty of finishing up our profile for that website that tracks switches and all, at least to the best of my ability via a mobile phone. Most of our possession practice has been fairly stationary, and a lot of experimental things, like seeing if I would wake up in control if I fell asleep in control of the body.

The way Ruth breathes bothers me a lot. Not like in a "You're doing it wrong" kind of way, but just that it physically hurts and eventually feels like I'm going to suffocate. He took over for about 20 minutes just a bit ago, and he was not breathing that much, similar to what Celedyr used to do. He wasn't really able to change how he did it at that moment, and wasn't bothered by it, but it really bothered me a lot, so we had to stop.

Vi is still pretty unresponsive (other than the dismissiveness) for the most part, it mostly is just me, Ruth, and Celedyr depending on the day. There's like, maybe one or two days a week where it isn't for maybe a couple minutes, but that's really it. I don't want to push my boundaries past the dismissive behaviors, but I'm worried regardless.

Also, I added this to the initial post of this thread since we changed the thread title and all:

Renamed the thread to "Awakening Eyes PR" instead of "I'm bad at making titles and everything else" since a little while back, we'd decided to call our system "Awakening Eyes" as a reference. Just thought it would be more clean to have an actual name for the thread than anything, and our switch counter is based off of "Awakening Eyes" as it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Things have been not too great over the past 1-2 weeks, but we did have a few swaps with possession since the 11th. Celedyr had the longest being about an hour and 20 minutes in one go, though I think he actually slept off at one point. And Ruth nearly hit an hour collectively. He decided that he wanted to start off this morning. I woke up a second time and I felt that feeling of the left hand and arm being nabbed and got honestly pretty startled, did warn him about doing that again because we've talked about it a few times. I had him practice talking a bit while lying down since people were still around, and I didn't want him being in an awkward situation of having to write like "I lost my voice" or something, but he really only wound up having to nod and then say "No". He tried to get breakfast/lunch ready, and dropped one of the hotdogs on the counter and got really worried about it. He said "Five second rule, right? That was only two seconds." and then later got kind of upset at the thought of getting the body sick, and just sank back slowly and let me take back control. I think I was the one that wound up eating the one that fell.