I'm a Professsional 3d Mangaka willing to do requests for free

色の夢

Good news to everyone! My boss saw this and promoted me! "such goodness. wow" he said. I told him "much honored. Wow thank you"

Due to a threat of violence his tulpa being so sexy, I'll making Moon Shooter's today. Tomorrow will be Kaz, unless my eye catches differently.

Will the BBB please buy my guide. [advertising link scrubbed]

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I'm still waiting on that letter.

You have 96 hours.

Fkr the 36 hours aren't over yet. Don't make me turn this car around and slap a bitch.

You're right. No one knows what the fuck a nimbat is. Forget her. Instead, could you model my Luna tulpa? I have a really hard time doing it myself. She looks a little like this, only with bigger, much more milky white breasts (they blend into the blue color of the rest of her body). Two around the chest and two around the pelvic region, as well as a pair of testicular genitals (though you can clothe that if you want ;D). She usually wears a tank top with her breasts popping out of the front, along with a bikini bottom. She also has black dreadlocks and a rainbow colored tail.

I know it's a little freaky, but see what you can do with that, okay?

You have 35 hours and 37 minutes.

PCW4n0v.png

sorry I couldn't afford clothes

Her abs look so comfy btw.

alternate render:

sobeautiful.png

hires

I think MoonShooter is going to have lactation occurring near his loins now. By the way OP, did you UV map that model in particular? Because it seems those are UV seams, and if that's the case, maybe you could hide them under the arm or a place where people wouldn't generally look at. Hopefully, mods won't delete those pictures, because those are some hi-res breasts.

I think MoonShooter is going to have lactation occurring near his loins now. By the way OP, did you UV map that model in particular? Because it seems those are UV seams, and if that's the case, maybe you could hide them under the arm or a place where people wouldn't generally look at. Hopefully, mods won't delete those pictures, because those are some hi-res breasts.

Ah, yes. I still haven't UV mapped much, so this was the first human ever UV. I'll work on it more today, I see what you mean.

I think her breasts are un-detailed enough to survive! Hope!

I have a special surprise today, before I do any other one's tulpas. Be sure to look! :D

Oh, I'll be gone almost all today. My boss is jealous I do free here. He's sad, so I take him drinking and show him woman with 4 breasts!

Update! I do not know why she stretches though, sadly.

suchbounce.gif

edit: Ohh. I see now. The end, I tried to make a quick turns so as to make the tits jiggle. As one can see, the turns aren't visible. I forgot to edit the cruves, but it seems the tits were not affected by that.