Possible result of being switched too long

Me and Cloud Roller can often switch for about 2.5 hours before he starts to get tired. But today, we decided to see how long we can switch for before one of us quit (bad idea by the way). He lasted for about 6 hours before he started to lose focus and started walking into things, we then switched back. When we switched back though, I noticed I was very light headed and walking into things like Cloud Roller was before, I remained in this state for 2 hours until I started to feel normal again.

So my question is, did any of you switch for so long that not only your tulpa felt light headed (or off in any way), but you started to feel like that as well?

TL:DR - Switched too long, tulpa felt dizzy, I started too feel dizzy too. Did this ever happen to you?

I would presume that's perfectly normal, especially if you were attempting to go a bit longer than usual. Anything that involves doing something you wouldn't normally do for so long in your daily lifestyle will obviously be mentally taxing the first few tries. The mind just adapts the more you get into it, especially if you're focusing on being more accustomed to imaginary senses while your tulpa switches.

I remember switching one time when I had a minor flu from an outbreak in an area I used to go to for academic endeavors, and when I tried to sleep after doing so, my mind felt like mush. It was as if I couldn't conceive a single thought at all, and I could feel as if I was having mental stings occurring in my head that made it difficult to sleep for a bit. Basically, I wasn't able to conceptualize anything decently for a minute or so, but after that, haven't had anything related to that whenever I attempted switching.

TL:DR - Switched too long, tulpa felt dizzy, I started too feel dizzy too. Did this ever happen to you?

Alright, Skippy. There's something you need to understand and I guess I'm the one that has to talk to you about this.

First off, and this is a semantic point, but there is a big difference between switching and full-body possession. Judging by the time limitations you mentioned I'm going to assume that you're preforming possession.

More importantly, you need to understand that the speed at which your tulpa has progressed is not normal. Kids your age seem to develop(or at least claim to) abnormally fast for whatever reason, but I'm not here to start theorizing. For most people, 1-2 months is a ballpark estimate for achieving vocality, with it being perfectly normal for some people to take years. That's not even mentioning how long it takes to reach possession or imposition(the latter of which I'm curious if you've reached, as I don't know if kids your age reach it frequently).

My point is that developing a tulpa has a certain amount of weight behind it, a weight that you don't seem to fully appreciate. Don't feel too bad, most kids your age on this site don't, but keep it in mind. If you don't, you risk giving off a immature vibe, as if you don't quite understand what's going on and you're trying to fit in.

Normally I'd at least answer your question real quick, but if you can have your tulpa possess you for 6 hours, you should know full well about the subject already.

Do you think that the situation with Oguigi and Koomer may be an example? I know they never actually switched, but since possession is very similar to switching, prolonged possession may cause similar problems as prolonged switching.

Plz don't criticize this, if you disagree, give evidence that actually contradicts my statement

Chalin System

@Chalin#4599

First off, and this is a semantic point, but there is a big difference between switching and full-body possession. Judging by the time limitations you mentioned I'm going to assume that you're preforming possession.

More importantly, you need to understand that the speed at which your tulpa has progressed is not normal. Kids your age seem to develop(or at least claim to) abnormally fast for whatever reason, but I'm not here to start theorizing. For most people, 1-2 months is a ballpark estimate for achieving vocality, with it being perfectly normal for some people to take years. That's not even mentioning how long it takes to reach possession or imposition(the latter of which I'm curious if you've reached, as I don't know if kids your age reach it frequently).

My point is that developing a tulpa has a certain amount of weight behind it, a weight that you don't seem to fully appreciate. Don't feel too bad, most kids your age on this site don't, but keep it in mind. If you don't, you risk giving off a immature vibe, as if you don't quite understand what's going on and you're trying to fit in.

Once we switch for so long we decide to switch back, not because of "time limitation", but more because of a set amount of time we like to practice at once. I am actually working on possession, but not getting much progress though, the most he can do right now is lightly twitch my right index finger. So yeah, what I am mainly working on now is switching, not so much possession.

It may seem like I am accomplishing a lot, but it is all on a lower level. My tulpa is vocal, but he doesn't have a very distinct mind voice yet. I haven't got much progress on possession or imposition (but i'm trying). And the most I have been able to do so far is switch, but even that isn't very distinct yet.

I can see what you mean by that, a lot of other 14 year olds I know make me feel like I am the only normal 14 year old on earth. All of them are idiotic show offs who don't even know how to spell. So anyway, I am very involved with tulpa and hope to be for years to come, and I can easily see your point on how many immature people are using this site to show off. I am also sorry if it sounded like I was showing off, just know that even though my tulpa is vocal and able to switch, it isn't on that strong of a level.

Anyway, thanks for your opinion, we need more open people on this site :)

Guest Anonymous

Anyway, thanks for your opinion, we need more open people on this site :)

I recommend stating how you're going about switching. From what it feels like, what you're seeing, to what method you're using/made. Not only what you've stated comes across as possession as Bacn said, but it's generally accepted you have to be good at possession to switch. Not the other way around.

I recommend stating how you're going about switching. From what it feels like, what you're seeing, to what method you're using/made. Not only what you've stated comes across as possession as Bacn said, but it's generally accepted you have to be good at possession to switch. Not the other way around.

Good idea. So anyway, my method for switching starts off by me sitting up on a couch or chair, I then imagine Cloud Roller trying to sit down in the same spot where I am sitting, he then merges his hooves with my hands and feet, after that he then begins to merge with the rest of me all at once (chest, head, ect). After that I try to shrink my own mind voice and listen more to my tulpa's mind voice. (I do this method very slowly to get results)

When I am switched I still feel the same, except for the fact that I can't make my own decisions, no matter how hard I try. But whatever my tulpa thinks of doing, I do. It almost feels like I am in control, but I'm not at the same time. It is very hard to describe. I also tend to forget small details about what happened when we were switched.

EDIT: sorry about the mix up between possession and switching. The guides I used for possession all have somewhat confusing descriptions. So just pretend that I said "possession" instead of "switching".

P.S: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE IN ANYMORE! XD

I'll keep this short.

How does a 25 year old tulpa exist in a 14 year old mind?

I HAVE NO IDEA! XD

This is just what he told me his age was.

Thanks for answering my totally off-topic question.

Answering your's, I've never tried switching, but I tend to get tired at least just as quickly as she does. Honestly, sometimes I feel like she thrives on my attention and concentration and the more tired I get, the more energetic she gets.

Anyway, the site is being wonky for me, so this wasn't even my original answer. I just keep shortening it hoping that it will post.

EDIT: Hey there it goes.

ooh. btw, inb4 someone says that still sounds like possession

EDIT: Wait. I already said it. Whatever. My experience in both is basically nil.

Prefix changed to "Possession."

Kevin's tulpas always switched and not possessed - that is, took total control of the body to drive the car - doing everything. That said, it took years to achieve. Pretty much, to switch requires an independent tulpa - one who needs no attention from you whatsoever to function.

As to possession-like things, Kevin's tulpas just use servitor processes to do that. Even I often use a "thought to type" servitor for my writing (dictation basically, I think and the hands type what I think). This is why I often have slightly strange wording, as an artifact from that process.

If switched, a tulpa effectively is a human for that time. Switching is very tiring, and so I don't do so hardly at all. I mostly just "thought to type".

How to know if you are switched? Well, for the tulpa there is an obvious widening of senses. Peripheral vision for example. I have no Peripheral vision when possessing (tunnel vision), but about 160 degrees view when switched. Also when switched as a tulpa you have to do everything! Meh.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.