What are the things your tulpas hate that other people do?

hassanandfriends

Animals are sentient. Maybe they aren't as hmm, sapient as us.

Well, I meant "sentient" as in "human-level intelligence". Berserker's a lot simpler.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Placidia isn't a big fan of really loud people or people that get way too excited when they talk, but she hardly gets mad at anything to begin with. I can't find anything that Alphonse dislikes about people that I don't dislike

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont share my senses with my tulpa when im in an area that she might not like, but she hates it when I talk to other females that im romantically interested in Were working on it though and she knows that im not wanting to have a relationship with her other then her being my closest friend. She gets kinda annoyed when people take things to seriously but shes to laid back to really care to much other then roll her eyes and change topic.

Guest Anonymous

Edited the thread title to be slightly clearer and less messy. Also,

(He's from Iran' date=' he has family there, and his country is one of the things he's most proud of.)[/quote']

Are you talking about your tulpa here? Because, unless you are from Iran and have family there, that is quite stupid, in my opinion.

As for things I don't like that other people do, it's creating their own logic and acting like it's objective. Also, I dislike sensationalism and dramatization, as well as self-deception and laziness.

Eating.

QB just has a thing against it. He thinks gross biological functions like that make everyone seem like walking trash compactors.

Which is a pity because there have been some fancy dinners I'm sure he would have enjoyed otherwise.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Renny hates insults. He does not like to see others being devalued. This doesn't apply to teasing, though, which he does only in good fun, never to be harsh to the other person.

Kari hates it when people are cowardly. She often tries to instigate responses from others to see how they will react and then judges them from there.

If the other person becomes upset and "acts like a bitch" (in her words) then she often will dismiss them as unworthy of her attention.

Semnos and Andy dislike it when others are illogical and let themselves be ruled completely by their feelings, although I would venture to say that they don't really "hate" anything. Sure, they'll point some things out to you, but it doesn't really bother them; to them, it's more of a mistake that should be avoided.

Nope.

Carmine hates people who are generally insensitive or ignorant. She gets pissed off almost everyday as there's always that one group of students who constantly use homophobic/racial slurs and so on. She's just tired of hearing "that's so gay" etc.

She also doesn't like my best friend; she thinks he's an ass. But it doesn't cause much trouble.

Carmine hates people who are generally insensitive or ignorant. She gets pissed off almost everyday as there's always that one group of students who constantly use homophobic/racial slurs and so on. She's just tired of hearing "that's so gay" etc.

She also doesn't like my best friend; she thinks he's an ass. But it doesn't cause much trouble.

Lol! She should star in one of the "that's so gay" commercials (the whole rhyme thing, "Do you realize what you say? Knock it off."

I hope my tulpa won't dislike things like that in the future, because I'm very much the opposite about it and probably use it myself sometimes. He'd hate me. xD

Kari hates it when people are cowardly. She often tries to instigate responses from others to see how they will react and then judges them from there.

Does Kari do it in connection with the cowardly part? Tries to instigate and see if they won't want to engage with her?

Another thing that if my tulpa disliked, I'd be totally screwed CX. I have plenty of cowardices. I keep imagining scenarios in which my tulpa reacts like the tulpas described in this thread.

My tulpa absolutely hates stores and the concept of having to pay for survival things like food, water, medical, shelter etc. Makes the wait in line at the grocery store much more amusing.

lol ;-; my tulpa would definitely have a hard time if he were like that.

I wouldn't let him switch. He might try to get me in a homeless shelter so that he doesn't have to pay for things.

Yuki hates a lot of things people do in this world, but she despises when someone has a "lack of integrity"

like if someone says "I'm going to lose 20 pounds" then goes home and orders a pizza for themselves.

She also gets annoyed when I overreact and then don't listen to her lol

That could actually be a helpful trait; could help you keep your integrity. Yuki wouldn't be disappointed in me todayyy ^^

My lip hurts.