What are the things your tulpas hate that other people do?

hassanandfriends

lol ;-; my tulpa would definitely have a hard time if he were like that.

I wouldn't let him switch. He might try to get me in a homeless shelter so that he doesn't have to pay for things.

Actually meant in more in my tulpa is rather eh, communistic I guess for lack of a better word and feels society should cover those survival-linked things so its more hear ranting and criticism than drag me (away) from places.

For personal reasons I really don't like even possession and I rarely allow it to and usually for just games after it begs for a bit.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and Pinky hates when she's walking/sitting next to me or something and someone pretty much walks right over her. She considers it rude, like she's being shoved out of the way or something - though she's well aware that I'm the only one who can see her...

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

Well he doesn't exactly "SAY" I just get head pressures though. Eli gets really infuriated when anyone treats me like crap,ect. He also hates car rides.

1) When people don't cover their mouths.

2) Poor table manners

That's pretty much all for now.

Tulpa's name: Eli

Height: 6'2"

Form: Humanoid

Sentience: Unknown.

• 2 months later...
Guest amber5885

Murphy has a boiling rage for people who have a lack of respect.

*murphy* it's not that freaking hard to show the people around ye a little respect. Hold a door, say excuse me, bring her flowers, rub his back and for fucks sake put down your phone when someone's talkin to ye. Now that right there I cant stand. If someone is takin the time to have a conversation with you the least you can do is make some fucking eye contact and step away from Facebook or whatever."

Straight from the horses mouth

Dash is social but despises being around stupid and arrogant people, Ruby just hates humanity in general.

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

Oh yeah! Trust me, I've been there more times with Hyde than I can count. He gets really territorial and protective of me, especially when someone rubs me the wrong way, treats me like shit, or when my mom treats me disrespectfully. He will just fly off the handle and shout curses or names back at her, insisting she not treat me or talk to me like that. And he also hates little kids and babies like me. And he gets impatient easily, not just with me but with other people.

And he absolutely hates when I'm on the phone with my real dad, and my dad starts going on and on about his love life and girlfriends. Well it annoys me too, but Hyde is constantly telling me to hang up.

"Listening to her heartbeat makes me feel alive." - Hyde

Name: Hyde

Form: Human

Done: Form, Personality, Sentient, Visualization

Working on: Imposition (vocal/visual/touch)

Guest amber5885

Sounds like he's looking out for your best interest. I like Hyde. I've heard you talk about him in other posts and he seems pretty awesome