I'm slowing down my tulpa's progress

Fibri

Hello dear readers,

I'm a bit lost now with Twilie, because after a 6~7 months plateau and some new progress on vocality we are stuck again.

I know she's able of new things like possession and switch but she can't do it while I'm awake.

To detail that point, about two weeks ago, I was sleeping and dreaming, but I woke up and surprisingly I wasn't in my body and she was in mine. She was breathing very loudly like she had difficulties to breathe. I talked to her and she answered with my voice. That surprised me and right after I was back in my body. I thought it was a dream too but 10 days after that, I found a note on my phone which was written that night.

Also when we tried possession, I feel like she can do it perfectly, but she just can't take complete control.

Do you have any advice for me to follow her progress ?

NB : Sorry if I'm not clear enough and if my english is bad ^^"

Hello,

We kept trying together but it's still the same sensation.

When we try, after a moment I feel like my hand is moving but in fact nothing changed, it didn't moved, not even a bit.

That's confusing because she still want to be (touch) imposed while we're trying.

Maybe it's my fault, it's like I unconsciously don't want to let her control.

My suggestion would be trying to focus on the simplistic stuff for a little longer, forcing vis and so on. It might be that your tulpa isn't comfortable enough for a swap yet or you just don't know her well enough to trust her fukky

Do you mean I need to start over from an easier step ? (like visualization or something like that)

Or from something easier in possession practice ? (maybe a fingerinstead of the complete hand)