[Game] Go through the alphabet before someone posts a pony picture

Chalin

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so frustrated with this tulpa stuff, but I try my best to make her real

Getting frustrated isn't really going to help, you know? Try to make it fun somehow. Use it as an excercise in meditation and visualization, which are really useful on their own. Concentrate on talking to her, instead of wondering whether she can understand or whatever. Maybe even try to forget that she's a tulpa, just someone sitting next to you, even if not very talkative at the moment. Maybe sitting out of sight, if seeing thin air instead of her bothers you. In any case, experiment and treat her as a real person, and eventually she'd become one, if she hasn't yet.

P.S. No offense meant by my previous post. The Cap Obvious joke was just way too obvious :P

𝝮mega system: [Jay] (evgenirus, Evg), host; [Sunny] (rarely Alice), older tulpa; [Pinkie] (Ponka, Diane), younger walk-in tulpa.

Our progress report thread. // Prior to May 2019 we used colored text here (Sunny, Pinkie, Jay), but it messes with themes.

Getting frustrated isn't really going to help, you know? Try to make it fun somehow. Use it as an excercise in meditation and visualization, which are really useful on their own. Concentrate on talking to her, instead of wondering whether she can understand or whatever. Maybe even try to forget that she's a tulpa, just someone sitting next to you, even if not very talkative at the moment. Maybe sitting out of sight, if seeing thin air instead of her bothers you. In any case, experiment and treat her as a real person, and eventually she'd become one, if she hasn't yet.

P.S. No offense meant by my previous post. The Cap Obvious joke was just way too obvious :P

Hmm... Evgeniy, did you already create your tulpa? I want to ask, for how long did you work on him/her and how much time did you give to your tulpa daily?

P.S. No problem at all with it, I knew someone will joke like like you did

I've started recently, February 12th is her birthday. I think, believe, that she's starting to act on her own already, but even if it's just me projecting my ideas and actions onto her for now, it's still fun. I think I spend over an hour a day on average on active forcing, mostly just talking (or writing) to her, or re-reading one of my favorite books to her. Plus I imagine her riding on my back whenever I go anywhere, sitting next to me at uni, et cetera, and try to talk to her whenever I think of anything to talk about.

In any case, we'd get there eventually. And you two will, too. This stuff takes time and patience. Less patience if you make it fun, less time if you believe in yourself and your tulpa and spend more time with her. But in any case, you will get there eventually. Even if the initial process takes months or over a year, which happens from time to time, that's really not much in the grand scheme of things, she'll be with you for the rest of your life. In any case, everyone progresses at their own pace, so measuring your "efficiency" by other's results isn't wise. And counting your hours spent forcing isn't really going to help you, either.

Making a tulpa and living with her is a journey, you cannot know where it would lead you and when, so don't worry too much about whatever destination you think you are heading towards right now. Just enjoy the scenery on your way and the company of your tulpa and other people who travel the same path.

𝝮mega system: [Jay] (evgenirus, Evg), host; [Sunny] (rarely Alice), older tulpa; [Pinkie] (Ponka, Diane), younger walk-in tulpa.

Our progress report thread. // Prior to May 2019 we used colored text here (Sunny, Pinkie, Jay), but it messes with themes.

I've started recently, February 12th is her birthday. I think, believe, that she's starting to act on her own already, but even if it's just me projecting my ideas and actions onto her for now, it's still fun. I think I spend over an hour a day on average on active forcing, mostly just talking (or writing) to her, or re-reading one of my favorite books to her. Plus I imagine her riding on my back whenever I go anywhere, sitting next to me at uni, et cetera, and try to talk to her whenever I think of anything to talk about.

In any case, we'd get there eventually. And you two will, too. This stuff takes time and patience. Less patience if you make it fun, less time if you believe in yourself and your tulpa and spend more time with her. But in any case, you will get there eventually. Even if the initial process takes months or over a year, which happens from time to time, that's really not much in the grand scheme of things, she'll be with you for the rest of your life. In any case, everyone progresses at their own pace, so measuring your "efficiency" by other's results isn't wise. And counting your hours spent forcing isn't really going to help you, either.

Making a tulpa and living with her is a journey, you cannot know where it would lead you and when, so don't worry too much about whatever destination you think you are heading towards right now. Just enjoy the scenery on your way and the company of your tulpa and other people who travel the same path.

Ok, man. You give so much inspiration, so much energy to keep going. Thank you :)

Memes aren't my strong side, really. I have no idea what that last one is about. Except that it's Patrick and he looks ridiculous.