Tulpas with messiah/god complexes

Ganymede

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hakks used to think she was an immortal youkai who controlled emotions, but that didn't last long before I pointed out that, without me, she would have no physical form. So now she's trying to spread all over the internet via Deviantart(comics) and Tumblr(RPs) and in doing so live on in the memory of everyone.

Hakkyou: I won't reach everyone, no, but I WILL reach a lot, I bet. If you want crazy, see Wynn. She's usually off in her own wonderland, staging wars for her amusement. Basically she's playing a more realistic version of Civilization.

With the amount of drama bullshit that's happened in my wonderland (usually reflecting external stress) it's not surprising that none of my little friends have a god complex. Well, Lily did for a while, as another persona, where she tried to kill Ruu. I tease her about it still, shit like "so remember that time you tried to kill and idea?".

Name: Ruusaan

Form: Human

Working on: Imposition

Name: Lyra

Form: Satyr

Working on:

Name: Lily

Working on:

Gaia and I think she's a nature spirit, but nowhere near a God. The only way she's special and different from all the other spirits is that she's my companion; through her I can understand the wonderful world around me, the spirits that inhabit it, and the Tao.

I don't mean this to sound derogatory, but you think of her in the metaphysical/spiritual sense, rather than the psychological?

Working on:

Working on:

And here I am... Trying to see how the fuck I can place Christianity back into the puzzle known as me (and/or Jason too).

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

And here I am... Trying to see how the fuck I can place Christianity back into the puzzle known as me (and/or Jason too).

Think about it like this, God created you in His image, yeah? That means you are, on the basic level, something of a clone. You belong to the same "species" just unevolved. Tulpas are just the first step along that path to evolving to be like Him. It's the creation of half a human being, the consciousness. I'm personally not a Christian, but that's how I justify it to my hardcore Christian mum.

Working on:

Working on:

Guest Anonymous

Uhhh, guardian angel?

Joan of Arc heard voices. People talk about hearing the voice of 'GOD' having visions of angels, Visions, etc.

I wonder, I doubt this is a new phenomenon we're doing here. I'm sure somewhere in the historical record people have done similar.

Also, Annalisse has never had a God-Complex. Maybe saw me somewhat like that the first few days (with what she sent me) and is perfectly fine, now.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King

Joan of Arc heard voices. People talk about hearing the voice of 'GOD' having visions of angels, Visions, etc.

I wonder, I doubt this is a new phenomenon we're doing here. I'm sure somewhere in the historical record people have done similar.

One theory I've read is that until a few thousand years ago, everyone had tulpa-like entities, and they would treat them like gods (or guardian angels). This would explain why, in the bible, god introduces himself to Moses with "I am the god of your fathers...", which establishes his credibility as "the real god, not that phony in your head".

But that's just a summary of a summary. Read the original summary here if you want.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3