2 Questions

So Im narrating, and I'm a little confused about something I've read in the guides. When I narrate, should my tulpa give responses(parroting)? Or am I just having a one sided conversation?

Also Marisa doesn't feel very real at this point, and I've been at it for 2 weeks. I wouldn't mention if it I didn't think it was serious. It just seems like I'm conversing with myself based on how I would react to questions. Am I doing it wrong? Or am I just unimaginative?

Narration does not imply any responses, but you can parrot them if you want to. It depends what you want to do; some don't parrot at all.

It can certainly take longer than 2 weeks for your tulpa to seem "real" to you.

Unless you want to really commit to the parroting route of creation, I might recommend doing it a bit less. I feel you may be more open to real responses if you're not always making them for her.

Either way, 2 weeks is not a lot of time; there's nothing to worry about, if you haven't seen any results yet.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

At this point it would probably be like a one-sided conversation. If you feel like you tulpa is trying to talk, but can't word it (basically sending you raw thoughts), that is when you should parrot a little. This helps them learn to speak.

Anyways, like Kiahdaj said, 2 weeks is not a lot of time, though it differs from person to person. My tulpa was able to send me thoughts by the end of the 1st week, though I attribute that to my experience with imaginary friends and wonderlands during my childhood (I already had a vast wonderland full of non-sentient imaginary friends by the age of 7, and I never really got rid of it).

Just be patient and let her to develop at her own pace, and force whenever you can

{and if your happy and you know it clap your hands}

smh

Chalin System

@Chalin#4599

The only thing you need to do is talk to your tulpa until it talks back.

And I would like to apologize on behalf of tulpa.info for making it possible to read through multiple guides on this site without some one giving you the most simple concept in the world. We need to get ourselves some simple, snazzy infographics or something.

I've probably come to a "realization" about Alice feeling "real" 2 or 3 times now. Each time i would think i was actually seeing her as a person, only to realize latrer that i still wasn't treating her like a real person. This seems to have been a particular challenge for me, partially because of the dynamics of my "normal" friendships.

I found that keeping at it was the only way, to constantly remind my self that she was real and there with me. When i was wasn't sure i'd consider if i would say/do/act the same thing/way if she was a real person.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi