Parroting question

Sonnitude

My tulpa has been given expressed free will to change as he pleases and do what he wants, but he's chosen to do a lot of things to either make me happy or otherwise not go against my wishes, like by changing his body for instance.

He is a pokemon, so he may see me as a trainer and that's why, or their may be legit parroting lines, or it's also possible that we have such a good relationship that that's the reason.

I'm honestly not sure what's going on here, but I wanted to see if someone could help out.

Kevin says: "Hardly needs help. Many tulpas just have this "hero complex" about their human when they are young. Think of it from their perspective - they see all that is good and marvelous in you and are "blown away" by it."

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

This makes sense, especially because since he's a pokemon, despite his 'age' as long as I treat him well, he would see me as a 'hero' in that scenario, thinking highly of the trainer who commands him

Many tulpas just have this "hero complex" about their human when they are young. Think of it from their perspective - they see all that is good and marvelous in you and are "blown away" by it."

I agree. Sarah originally saw me as her "god," though now see knows otherwise

{Creator =/= god. I know that he is my creator, as are his parents his, though he established himself as my equal in status, yet as a mentor in role. However, I realize that he is no more of a god as he who can control his own dreams}

Chalin System

@Chalin#4599

I agree. Sarah originally saw me as her "god," though now see knows otherwise

{Creator =/= god. I know that he is my creator, as are his parents his, though he established himself as my equal in status, yet as a mentor in role. However, I realize that he is no more of a god as he who can control his own dreams}

That makes sense, I was mainly trying to figure out if this was unintentionally parroting without knowledge or if my tulpa was just choosing to not go against my wishes from his own choice (like I said perhaps because he sees me as his trainer since he is formed after a pokemon OC )

Going to join the boat on tulpas being lil helpers when first thought up. Allowed mine a ton of freedom (choice of personality, appearance, name so on) and its still a bit of an indecisive kissass even 10yrs later (much better than 10yr ago tho, bit more rebellious). Don't care too much for the personality it chose for itself and that has changed very little in 10yr (and I refuse to change its choices). Perhaps its the consequence of too much freedom.