Mental barrier help.

LunarAce64

I can sorta of communicate with Luna (my tulpa, non-vocal). I was looking around other sites and I heard bout someone needing help on a mental barrier. I put 2 and 2 together and figured that the barrier is what blocks a person from fully communicating with their tulpa (Some people).

I need help on how to get rid of it. (If its anyway possible.)

This "barrier" should deteriorate over time. This is no one magic way to make it go away.

Just continue to spend more time with your tulpa. Continue to talk to it. Continue to listen out for it.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Mental barrier, glitches, blurry, and other terminology to describe the problematic trends newcomers have in visualization is really just a sign they need to improve their overall cognition. If you want to know how to get rid of it, here are some suggestions:

• Know that in order to gain unconscious competence in something like this, you must find any modes of personal development in cognition to presumably allow the mind to make more connections.

• Maybe you shouldn’t take for granted on how being suggestive, and merely using suggestive statements in tandem with forcing can help with developing the disposition of progressively improving your visualization skills.

• I’m not sure how long you’ve been into this, and I don’t want to presume your join date justifies you being a new to the concept, but based on the experiential cases you can find in other threads, having patchy communication is common. Newcomers typically enter a cyclical series of doubting due to not wanting to embrace that to get to a level of communication that’s more consistent, they have to be resourceful with those patchy and imperfect communication first to hopefully make a breakthrough. How people define what is “fully communicating with their tulpa” is a matter of disposition; some may feel saying a few phrases consistently is good enough, and others may think them (their tulpas) stating more in detail where the host doesn’t have to consciously rationalize if it’s their thoughts or their tulpas is good enough.

Trying to use mental barriers, or other impasse visual symbolism as an excuse from acknowledging that you have to practice developing competence into this may very well send you back to that cyclical doubting. Try to imagine yourself, and your tulpa(s) 5 years, or even longer from now, being able to communicate to the point where you'll be able to distinguish your thoughts from theirs; then just go through the motions and fulfill the desired goal.

Presuming you're new to the concept, you can't expect to have full communication in a matter of weeks, at least communication where you're literally talking to another entity actively. That's like wanting your mind to magically drop in augmented cognition like an atom bomb without expecting some mental backlash to occur from that. Just practice gratitude that you can even engage in nonverbal communication with your tulpa without having to worry about going into a psychotic state that would probably occur if you want all those competencies to stack all at once in a short period of time.

Yes, a barrier, that must be it.

No, when people talk about mental barriers they usually mean that they're really struggling or unable to do something. Any other usage is just going to be a misusage, as in your case - there are views that agree with your barrier to speech but since they don't deviate from standard forcing methods, there's nothing new there.

I don't know how long you've been at this but my guess would be that you're not actually struggling too much. Just keep forcing or whatever and that'll get you there well enough.