Pain and Tulpae

DreamWalker

Hi, as de title says, I'm curious if any of you have been physically hurt by your tulpa or would volunteer to try this theory. The mind is a powerful thing so I would like to know if your tulpa bites you would you bleed or at least feel the pain? I can't try this theory on my own due to Holo not being fully developed so I'm looking for someone else to do it.‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

I have felt sick because of a feeling passed on by Ruu. I believe the phenomena is called "psychosomatic injury/illness". So I can vouch for tuppers affected the body.

Name: Ruusaan

Form: Human

Working on: Imposition

Name: Lyra

Form: Satyr

Working on:

Name: Lily

Form: Human

Working on:

Hi, as de title says, I'm curious if any of you have been physically hurt by your tulpa or would volunteer to try this theory. The mind is a powerful thing so I would like to know if your tulpa bites you would you bleed or at least feel the pain? I can't try this theory on my own due to Holo not being fully developed so I'm looking for someone else to do it.

I don't think that a tulpa can hurt a host physically. The biggest tulpa related injury that I have seen so far has to be a concussion, but that was only because of a "possession incident", not a tulpa trying to give its host a concussion. But a tulpa can more than likely hurt a host mentally with enough willpower. (probably not much though)

Sidenote: I think this thread would fit better into the "General Discussion" or "Questions And Answers" boards then the research board.

Tulpas are incapable of causing physical harm, but the sensation of pain, at the very least to a minor degree, is possible. I doubt they can really give you anything to scream about, since I don't think your body would think you're in legitimate danger. But a pinch, I know from experience that that can work.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

I was thinking of something similar to stigmata, which has been proved in some cases to be caused by the power of thoughts. I, myself have experienced something like that when i got burned by a cold shrimp I took with my hand that people told me it was really hot. (I even got a burn mark on my skin) So following that theory I was thinking it may be possible, but again I need someone to help me prove it by letting your tulpa bite you or something haha, reason which I posted in Research.

I was thinking of something similar to stigmata, which has been proved in some cases to be caused by the power of thoughts. I, myself have experienced something like that when i got burned by a cold shrimp I took with my hand that people told me it was really hot. (I even got a burn mark on my skin) So following that theory I was thinking it may be possible, but again I need someone to help me prove it by letting your tulpa bite you or something haha, reason which I posted in Research.

I have just tested out your theory with my tulpa Cloud Roller and to my surprise I got something. I asked Cloud Roller to try biting my arm in a specific location, and as he did I could feel my muscles tightening up in that space. It didn't hurt, though, it kind of felt like the "head pressure" thing, except in my arm.

The Watchdogs do the reverse of this. They are constantly suppressing the pain in Kevin's body so that he can still work and live. Without that, he'd be in agony all the time.

Cloud Roller does the same to me as the Watchdogs do for Kevin, just not constantly (I only feel it when I am in ALOT of pain). It kind of feels like a really numb, comfortable feeling to me.

I have just tested out your theory with my tulpa Cloud Roller and to my surprise I got something. I asked Cloud Roller to try biting my arm in a specific location, and as he did I could feel my muscles tightening up in that space. It didn't hurt, though, it kind of felt like the "head pressure" thing, except in my arm.

Thank you for trying it. That could help us understand to what extent does the body react to them while imposing.

The Watchdogs do the reverse of this. They are constantly suppressing the pain in Kevin's body so that he can still work and live. Without that, he'd be in agony all the time.

Could you go deeper in the subject of how you achieve suppressing the pain or is there a thread which I could read explaining the concept?