Taking Requests!

Monoko

Delivered!

Lady stands at a solid 5'8" with her 'little red dress' bunched up near her waist with those cargo pants too thick for her to tug the hem of the dress around without ripping it. the pants were a durable khaki color, with pockets everywhere for things I would no doubt have her pick up, like my face or my dignity. On her feet were the symbol of my longing for home- sandals. Simple sandals with a bright red licorice looking strip running the length to her ankle and tethering it all when she walked. For some reason, the sandals clacked like heels, and I wasn't going to be the one to wonder why. I decided to pass it up as residual fates tied together from when the girls decided to fold themselves together like ice cream on my command, on my doubt that I would be able to love them all as equally and prevent showing favorites.

Did I mention she loved to dance? Well, loves. She's one for moving her body in every direction her joints will take her, and she's no stranger to a beat. It worried me, the boy born with no rhythm, but she got on fine without it. Even now, she asks me to dance as if I'm going to be able to comply. I'm still ashamed at my lack of inherent music, but it's the sort of thing that just disappears with time, or maybe I never really had it at all. In any case...

Her skin is much lighter than mine, than any of the other girls. Even Vespera seems dark compared to her, colored like butterscotch melted in with some sort of cream, some sort of milk. It was as smooth as milk, anyway, no flaws or marks to mar her in any way. It carried on to her face, light and lilting with her features neatly placed like I had taken my time to do so. She seemed some subtle mix of the trio, as if I couldn't pick out features anymore. They had done their duty as they had believed, and It was entire wicked how well they had done it. She looked as if she was an entity apart from them, and I had no way to find out who it was in the front, as if there even was one in the limeight. They were always sharing. Sould were no different.

Her eyes were a nice and pleasant brown, hazel and almond and walnut; in them flashed a deeper amber and cherry that made them seem natural, as if I had taken the earth and all things good and placed them in a crystal ball. When they tossed from side to sight in her lazy gaze, you could pick out the individual tones- some things weren't as well blended as everything else had seemed. The detail were still split, and it made perfect sense. Her hair was the biggest offender, streaks of blonde and gold in with a deep brown and a deeper black. She was a night sky with slits of moon poking through the clouds, and when she shook it the light shimmered.

Her nose was a button nose, much as Skashi's had been. It wrinkled, not unlike the bunny would do, but not as strongly. It was perched above her lips, thin and pink when she smiled and lush all other times. Her teeth weren't straight, and you would never tell- she didn't smile wide, or with her teeth at all. She had a discreet sort of smirk, the thing you would get from a girl who knew everything you didn't. I won't forget that, or the way I felt when sshe first grinned at me.

One of the more symbolic things was the fact that she was entirely toned. She looked like a woman who did her routines at the gym and ate well, and she didn't spare me the chances to look and see. Everything about her was a coiled spring, and her actions on the field were perfectly indicating. But the field comes later. She pressures me with her looks, her form and tells me that it's the sort of thing I should undertake.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delivered!

Lady stands at a solid 5'8" with her 'little red dress' bunched up near her waist with those cargo pants too thick for her to tug the hem of the dress around without ripping it. the pants were a durable khaki color, with pockets everywhere for things I would no doubt have her pick up, like my face or my dignity. On her feet were the symbol of my longing for home- sandals. Simple sandals with a bright red licorice looking strip running the length to her ankle and tethering it all when she walked. For some reason, the sandals clacked like heels, and I wasn't going to be the one to wonder why. I decided to pass it up as residual fates tied together from when the girls decided to fold themselves together like ice cream on my command, on my doubt that I would be able to love them all as equally and prevent showing favorites.

Did I mention she loved to dance? Well, loves. She's one for moving her body in every direction her joints will take her, and she's no stranger to a beat. It worried me, the boy born with no rhythm, but she got on fine without it. Even now, she asks me to dance as if I'm going to be able to comply. I'm still ashamed at my lack of inherent music, but it's the sort of thing that just disappears with time, or maybe I never really had it at all. In any case...

Her skin is much lighter than mine, than any of the other girls. Even Vespera seems dark compared to her, colored like butterscotch melted in with some sort of cream, some sort of milk. It was as smooth as milk, anyway, no flaws or marks to mar her in any way. It carried on to her face, light and lilting with her features neatly placed like I had taken my time to do so. She seemed some subtle mix of the trio, as if I couldn't pick out features anymore. They had done their duty as they had believed, and It was entire wicked how well they had done it. She looked as if she was an entity apart from them, and I had no way to find out who it was in the front, as if there even was one in the limeight. They were always sharing. Sould were no different.

Her eyes were a nice and pleasant brown, hazel and almond and walnut; in them flashed a deeper amber and cherry that made them seem natural, as if I had taken the earth and all things good and placed them in a crystal ball. When they tossed from side to sight in her lazy gaze, you could pick out the individual tones- some things weren't as well blended as everything else had seemed. The detail were still split, and it made perfect sense. Her hair was the biggest offender, streaks of blonde and gold in with a deep brown and a deeper black. She was a night sky with slits of moon poking through the clouds, and when she shook it the light shimmered.

Her nose was a button nose, much as Skashi's had been. It wrinkled, not unlike the bunny would do, but not as strongly. It was perched above her lips, thin and pink when she smiled and lush all other times. Her teeth weren't straight, and you would never tell- she didn't smile wide, or with her teeth at all. She had a discreet sort of smirk, the thing you would get from a girl who knew everything you didn't. I won't forget that, or the way I felt when sshe first grinned at me.

One of the more symbolic things was the fact that she was entirely toned. She looked like a woman who did her routines at the gym and ate well, and she didn't spare me the chances to look and see. Everything about her was a coiled spring, and her actions on the field were perfectly indicating. But the field comes later. She pressures me with her looks, her form and tells me that it's the sort of thing I should undertake.

Well then. That was a bit overkill. Kinda reminds me of the break a wish one.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

tumblr_n1j7t3M43z1s73mado1_250.jpgtumblr_n1j7t3M43z1s73mado2_250.jpg

Two Holos to make up for the fact that I didn't draw the body

What outfits does she wear?

@Redline. Writing can be an art too. I'm not so good at writing.

tumblr_n1j78fT8qb1qm2k01o1_250.jpgtumblr_n1j78fT8qb1qm2k01o2_250.jpg

I keep drawing Nexus as warmup because I know his shapes.

★Nexus ♂

Form: Dark Toon Link

If you don't mind, I'd love a drawing of Shira. I don't have any pictures, so I'll have to describe her verbally, if that's alright :)

Shira is a gryphon. Half lioness, half red-tailed hawk. She stands about 4 feet at her head, and about 8 or so feet from the tip of her beak to the base of her tail. Her fur is a brown that greatly resembles dark chocolate. Her texture starts as feathers along her head, neck, and just past her forelimbs. The rest of her body is fur that greatly resembles the fur of a lioness. Her beak is golden, her eyes an icy blue. Her long, gryphon ears that are common in the gryphon species are brown and feathered as well, the insides of them point outward and the insides are a jet black. The top of her head is speckled with black feathers.

Her neck is short, her chest often puffed out. Her feathers/fur are the same brown as the rest of her, her chest and underbelly a white resembling snow. That white fur is speckled with red feathers, in neat rows of three or four along her chest/underbelly. Her forelimbs are those of a hawk's. The begin feathered, but after a few inches, become visible bird legs, a golden colour. She has three talons on the front, and one coming out the back of her foot, her claws are a white similar to her chest. Her hindlegs are more lion-like, they two are brown, though furry rather than feathered, Four toes per foot, each clawed, the claws too are white. Her bodily build is slender, very cat-like. Her shoulder blades protrude where they should, just above them are the base of her wings, Her wings are understandably large, feathered and pure brown as well. Her wings are the length of her body in length, if not longer. Her tail is that of a lion, furry, and ending with a thick tuft of fur that is red as blood on the left half, and black on the right half.

Her expression is often soft, kind. Her eyes often appearing tired and kind, rarely showing anything but contentment. Despite her soft expression, she often appears tense and ready to pounce if she has to. She's quite protective, and she worries a lot. But when she's in a good mood, her eyes shine and she's happier than I'll ever comprehend. She keeps her wings closed for the most part, rarely opening them and hardly even taking flight. Her muscles are generally visible through her course fur and feathers.

Thank you for taking the time to draw the Tulpae around here, I hope that you will draw Shira, it would surely be a huge visualization help ^.^

I [we] would be honored if you could draw Maple for me [us]. I lack artistic ability, for the most part, so I don't have much art of her. I can provide a Pic I drew (well... traced, mostly) to give you an idea of what she looks like.

Sleepy_Maple_Sketch_shirt_zpse9055f3a.png

The only real difference is that now she's a pegasus (or, sometimes, a batpony. Though, not often)

Litany Against Doubt

I must not doubt.

Doubt is the bond-breaker.

Doubt our poison

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Where the doubt has gone there will be nothing.

And where it has gone I will let love remain.

Only we will remain.

~Niichan, Moderator

Well... Robby and i really want to have a picture done of him, and though i am a decent artist, ponies are my real talent... Any chance you could sketch a simple anthro bunny? ^//////^ He's a white rabbit that usually doesn't wear clothes, with a small tuft of white fluff on his forehead. Oh, and he has really bright blue eyes, and comically large and floppy ears xD Very shy and timid, too!

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_n29uvp03p11qm2k01o1_500.pngtumblr_n29v04JAnf1s73mado1_400.png

Finally got a working tablet. There are more, these are just the best so far.

No more requests after this post please @_@ Just until I'm ready for more.

★Nexus ♂

Form: Dark Toon Link

• 4 weeks later...