How does a newbie to this envision VG characters?

Mr.SS9

Uh, Hi.

I'm new to these forums and I wanted to research further into this Tulpa thing because my friends really got me interested in the idea of it.

But I don't want to create anything original,

Not some Tyler Durden, not the alternate version of myself.

I just want to start out basic, I would like some advice to envision a video game character. How does one go about envisioning somebody like Wario, or Dr. Robotnik? I already know what they sound like, act like and how they would interact.

I just think it would be silly to see them, Walking about through the day,

Wario%28Clear%29.png

968full-sonic-the-hedgehog-screenshot.jpg

Thanks.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

If you're going by the standard definition of "envisioning" them, you just need to picture them in your mind.

If you mean that it's difficult to fathom seeing them in three dimensions, then perhaps find a 3D model of one of them, open it in a model viewer, and study the model from all different angles. It sounds like you're already very familiar with both characters, so regardless of which one you choose, it shouldn't be hard.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

Well, my tuppers both have forms that are pokemon and I'm fairly sure the majority chunk of the community has pony tulpae, so don't be particularly worried about it looking strange.

Other than that, there are many different guides and tips on visualization and imposition you can check out in the Guides section of the forum.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

If you're going by the standard definition of "envisioning" them, you just need to picture them in your mind.

If you mean that it's difficult to fathom seeing them in three dimensions, then perhaps find a 3D model of one of them, open it in a model viewer, and study the model from all different angles. It sounds like you're already very familiar with both characters, so regardless of which one you choose, it shouldn't be hard.

I just can't picture them in reality through my mind like everyone else is capable of.

I've never had an imaginary friend, so my mindset has never really been good at seeing something that isn't there.

I'm guess what I'm trying to ask is how do I picture that I see a three-dimensional rendition of the character being there?

Because I've never had control of it, But I do remember there was this one time I imagined a white tiger on the bed in my parents bedroom a long time ago when I was 6, I think. But it was for a few seconds, But I did see something there.

Oh, you're talking about actual visual imposition into reality? My bad, by "envision" I thought you meant "how do I picture them in my head", hence the confusion.

I'm in the same boat as you with that, my tulpa is a normal human and even that appearance is still proving very difficult to impose. From what I understand, getting there is a very gradual process and takes lots and lots of steady focus to accomplish.

It sounds like you're just starting, so I should probably add that this sort of thing is usually one of the last things a tulpa host works on, as it's one of the most difficult. It would be best to work on the personality side of your tulpa, and get very well-acquainted with their appearance in your mind, before attempting to impose them into your actual vision.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

God damn it, people. I try to be nice. I try not to be a grumpy curmudgeon. But some times...

Are you trying to imply that, if a character is from a video game, said character is harder/requires a different method to visualize? Because that makes no sense at all.

Are you saying that you're incapable of visualization? Because I've never heard of some one being 100% unable to do it. You daydream, don't you? You can imagine what a person looks like, right? Then what on earth is your problem?

If your problem is you suck at visualization, then you need to sit down and practice.

Okay, I'm sorry you don't understand what I'm saying,

No I'm not incapable of visualization,

I just can't seem to picture whatever it is in my mind in reality in three dimensions,

Interacting with the environment.

Also if you don't understand my question and you think I sound stupid, You don't need to make a rude reply.

Just ignore the thread then.

So please, don't reply to me again.

Try finding a 3D model of them that you can view in all dimensions on your computer.

That should make it easier to visualize any dimensions you may be stuck with.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.