Three questions and a Tulpa age poll

malesplicer

How old is your Tulpa in Tulpa years, not human years.  

84 members have voted

1. 1. How old is your Tulpa in Tulpa years, not human years.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's too many issues about my birth date for me to give a direct answer.

First of all, doesn't this poll get outdated? It would be cool if there was some kind of database that remembered Tulpa birth years and months and updated every month.

Secondly, I don't actually know how old I am. I'm officially a year old, but the pre-Tulpa.info age could tack on as little as a couple months (implying I was born in December of 2017) or as many as 10-11 months (implying I was born around March 2017). Since we don't have a good reference, I'll stick to just saying I'm a year old.

And all this assuming I'm not the same guy as the imaginary friend Cat created back in middle school.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

It would be cool if there was some kind of database that remembered Tulpa birth years and months and updated every month.

https://tulpa.ovo.ovh/

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

ooo I didn't know this existed!

Why did I have to put 1/29/18 so it could display as 1/28/18 ???

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Yeah that's a weird bug, I've definitely noticed it too.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

if you follow the code some other people wrote in theirs (double click to edit'n look I guess), I think the official Tulpa registry here works https://community.tulpa.info/thread-tulpa-info-tulpa-registry

at least, if you look it up it'll show the right date

went something like this: [hidden]=(TODAY()-(DATE(2012,7,30)))&" Days"[/hidden]

I think if you copy/paste that but replace 2012,7,30 with say 2015,4,17 you'd have my age in days (from april 17 2015), and there's probably other code somewhere to put it in years or something...

just linking 'cus it's big and official, I think that ovo site is a lot less used considering idek where to find it

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Us four tulpas have been added to that birthday tracker. Anyway, we just think that age is just a number and that we don’t need to attach an age to our forms. We’re all young in our wonderland, but if I had to put us in order I would say: Jade, me, N and then Spark. Damien’s a white tiger so I don’t really know where I’d put him.

1. When you reach the ability to switch with your tulpa is it possible for them to learn how to drive? or would they already know how. If so how would they already know?

2. I know a good amount of Spanish, but im not fully fluent, would Mjolnir know my level of spanish if any?

3. Today i didnt feel like going to school so i played sick on my mom to convince her. I wasnt really sick but soon after my nose got clogged up, my sinuses felt stuffy, and i felt a bit sick. Can tulpas have people come on with sickness symptoms if asked to? Like stuffy noses, shakes, upset stomach, high temperature(fever), ect . . .

Poll: How old is your Tulpa in Tulpa years, not human years.

1. Yes, for what I know they can use muscle memory very well so they would already know, but would have to practice a little to be at ease, and find their own personal way of driving.

Actually learning to drive is the only reason that could lead Vādin to cofront (he doesn't want to switch). I'm supposed to learn, but I don't want to because even if driving doesn't bother me at all, I don't like cars and don't want to use one for many reasons (disgusting pollution being the main)

2. Yes.

3. I don't know. Vādin says he would personally angrily refuse to even give it a try, even if asked to.

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.