Three questions and a Tulpa age poll

malesplicer

How old is your Tulpa in Tulpa years, not human years.  

84 members have voted

1. 1. How old is your Tulpa in Tulpa years, not human years.

1. When you reach the ability to switch with your tulpa is it possible for them to learn how to drive? or would they already know how. If so how would they already know?

2. I know a good amount of Spanish, but im not fully fluent, would Mjolnir know my level of spanish if any?

3. Today i didnt feel like going to school so i played sick on my mom to convince her. I wasnt really sick but soon after my nose got clogged up, my sinuses felt stuffy, and i felt a bit sick. Can tulpas have people come on with sickness symptoms if asked to? Like stuffy noses, shakes, upset stomach, high temperature(fever), ect . . .

Poll: How old is your Tulpa in Tulpa years, not human years.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. If you give them access to your memories then they would obviously know how to drive once switched. So much driving is muscle memory, too. However, word of advice, practice that BEFORE operating heavy machinery.

2. They'll know about as much as you do. IF they wanted to learn in the first place. A few people who say their tulpa knows a language they don't, but I wonder how much of that is true.

3. Sounds more like a sinus infection than anything else. Those are common in winter if you don't drink enough water, or it's too dry in your house. To the second part of the equation? I don't think it would be possible, unless the symptoms are psychosomatic. (I.E. you believe enough you get it.)

Also, Annalisse is 15. I don't know why, but it's what she settled on back when I started.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King

corey_anne pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Only thing I can add is to maybe PM Nobillis if you're really curious about tulpas driving. Apparently her host Kevin has "watchdog" tulpas that have been capable of driving for him for years.

As for your poll, Isis has more or less just hovered around twenty.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

3. Same with me just this morning. Runny nose and sore throat just from ACTING sick.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

Today i didnt feel like going to school so i played sick on my mom to convince her.

Poll: How old is your Tulpa in Tulpa years, not human years.

peyton-manning-mad-sad.jpg

I guess now I have to go and find the tulpa earth and measure how long it takes for it to go around the tulpa sun, so that I can figure out how old my tulpa is in tulpa years.

peyton-manning-mad-sad.jpg

I guess now I have to go and find the tulpa earth and measure how long it takes for it to go around the tulpa sun, so that I can figure out how old my tulpa is in tulpa years.

HUE, you know what i mean

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

We've thought about it a few times. We're not sure how old she is. As for the answer to your first question, Kevin, host of Nobillis, has his tulpas drive his car for him.

Out of my five main tulpas, the only one with an age we actually know about is Ex, who is 17. The rest? We've really never considered their age until just now. We still really don't know. :/

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

HUE, you know what i mean

No, no we don't. Initially I thought you simply meant "How long ago did you create your tulpa?" but the poll includes options like "151+ years", so unless it's a poll for the future long-lived people, I don't understand the question.

No, no we don't. Initially I thought you simply meant "How long ago did you create your tulpa?" but the poll includes options like "151+ years", so unless it's a poll for the future long-lived people, I don't understand the question.

"Human years" would refer to how long ago your tulpa was created. "Tulpa years" (which is what the poll asked for) would mean how old your tulpa appears/acts in your mind. For example, is your tulpa like a little kid? Your age? Or perhaps some immortal, several hundred-year-old being? That's what the different options refer to.

And then there's also "no age", in case your tulpa(s) don't really seem to have a defined age, as is the case with most of mine.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.